Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Make Money Now With This Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Now With This Skills (277 Views)

Learn This Skills And Never Broke Again / Learn This Skills And You Can't Be Broke / People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Now With This Skills by Okfiscal(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2019
People do ask me this question, what do i usually do that make my business productive?
My answer are always straight forward which is learning new skills.
Skills are the expertise or talent needed to execute a task or job. They are different types of skills that can help you succeed in all aspects of life whether its school, work, sport, finance, business or even hobby.
In this article i will share four skills that can easily fetch you money in 2019 and beyond.
Note: These best money making skills I’m about to reveal to you are strictly online, consider the fact that you spend a lot on browsing data, uploading photos and chatting on social media which apparently does not put money into your pocket.
Aren’t you tired of wasting your money for nothing, it’s high time you start making money with your time and resources put together, not as if it’s an easy adventure you’re about to embark on, but with time, courage, resilience, hard-work and consistency you will surely crack the code.
If I can do it, you surely can. I have not promised that you’re going to make millions overnight, but you will surely make enough money to take of care your bills, that I know for sure.
Without much i do, let’s dive in.
Best money making skills for every Nigerian Youth in 2019:

1.Freelancing skills

Freelancing is the process of rendering services online ranging from:

Writing blog contents
Ghost writing
Web and graphic designs
Editing
Software developing etc
Depending on the skill that interests you, majority will prefer writing job, however you will need to be very good in writing to fit in to this category. You could be contacted to write for blogs being that most webmasters are always too busy to write their blog contents.
You will get hired as well be paid, but you will need to prove that you’re good and suitable for it. I will advise you should learn basic on page search engine optimisation strategies (SEO). This will give you an edge over competitors. Your ability to write search engine optimised contents is a huge plus.
Ghost writing is not far from blog contents, just that it might not be published on a blog, it could be for magazines and journals, not excluding blogs. The only difference is that your contract with the contractor ends the moment you deliver the job. It will be published without credit of any kind given to you or being mentioned as the writer.
If you have flare for technology and graphics, web and graphic design could be your ice point, people, big brands and organisations will contact you for a gig, your ability to show a social prove will land you jobs in freelancing.
If reading and editing is your thing, publishers will hunt for you to edit their works. To measure in this category, you must be good in English, ability to identify wrong use of words and grammatical errors is your best and strongest point. These are best money making skills you should equip yourself with.
How to get hired for freelance services
To get hired for any of the above services, you may have to register with freelancing websites, a number of them have been very helpful as they accept and pay Nigerians, kindly check and sign up with;

Upwork

Freelancer

Fiverr

Guru

Iwriter

Toptal

I strongly recommend upwork because its registration process it not that much complicated compare to others are there other benefits attached to writing in upwork.
Millions of people in need of freelance services come to these websites in search of who can render such services on daily basis.

2.Digital marketing

This involves marketing efforts that has to do with the use of electronic device or internet, businesses take advantage of social media, search engines, emails and websites to connect with prospective buyers and customers in the 21 century, it therefore becomes a veritable tool for business promotion.
As an internet marketer you render services and make money in the following ways
You create blog posts and guest posts for clients, who are mostly businesses looking to be heard
You create links for ranking these businesses
Use emails as well teach clients how to promote their business to customers via email marketing
You help clients to generate leads and make sales by creating sales pitch that resonates with their audience
You take advantage of social media to grow your clients business
Brands will be glad to pay you for these services
How to get clients as a digital marketer
Advertise your services on forums like Nairaland.com, start a thread to educate business owners, companies and brands on why they should employ a digital marketer
Advertise on Social media groups
Pitch big brands and businesses with your service
Create a blog most importantly where you will outline your services as well publish engaging posts that will convince your would be clients to patronize you
Your social media pages should describe the services you can render
Join Quora and market your service by answering questions on digital marketing.
Take advantage of the social media and look for where your potential clients are. If you are marketing plan is to business to consumers (B2C) then consider using Facebook, Instagram and youtube while if you into business to business marketing then you linked.

3.Blogging

This should sound so familiar, but comes with difference. Blogging is the practice of publishing information on the internet, usually targeting a section of audience called niche.
The key point in blogging is to selecting the right niche and ability to write quality content into rank high in search engines.

Get your website today at affordable prices.

misconceptions about starting a blog is that you need to be a great writer to be successful. Nothing could be further from the truth. People read blog sites to get a personal perspective on things, so most bloggers write in a very informal and conversational style.
In addition, you don’t need to be an expert on your topic in order to have a successful blog. For example, readers of a cooking blog don’t want to read a textbook from a food scientist, they want to hear the experiences of someone who has actually cooked some real meals, mistakes and all.
To be successful as a blogger there is really just one requirement: a passion for your topic.
At its heart, blogging is about sharing your knowledge with the world. Choosing a topic that you are passionate about makes the process of starting a successful blog so much easier. Writing about more than one topic is totally fine too. As long as you are writing about things that you are genuinely interested in, your passion will shine through and keep your readers interested.
Tips on how to run a blog(website)
build a blog site in about 20 minutes following these steps:

Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive, something related to the niche you are interested in.
Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
Get your domain and hosting space with any hosting company present on online, base on my experience i recommend you register with namecheap
Customize your blog using WordPress template it free and its the best for a newbie online
Write & publish your first post. The fun part!, though you can get expert to write you first for go to upwork to get expert to get the work done
Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog through furums like quora, nairaland, pinterest or do pais ads on Facebook, Instagram and youtube to get your targeted audience.
Make money blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog. Once you start ranking on search engines BOOM!! you start making your money for either AdSense or affiliate program.
Continue reading......[url]https://okfiscal.com/4-money-making-skills/ [/url]

1 Like

Re: Make Money Now With This Skills by starkelvo: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
To get an upwork account, or to get approval for an existing account as a Nigerian, DM me on whatsapp on 08103930076.

The first 10 people will have their account created for 2k only and payment after approval is accepted.

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My FASHION LINE With #15,000 And How You Too Can Start / Make Daily Income / CAT Dozer And Excavators For Hire/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.