Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown (35117 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / These Animals Have Been On Lockdown This While. Our Is Just Two Weeks / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by allisso: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2019
Aye axemen gather here

Korofo guide all men in the house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by dotunibrahim7(m): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Trash...they think things are still like before...

2 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Alexrayz(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2019
sketcherJ:
The Breakdown :
About 4 weeks ago, a show was held in Amphitheater on Oau campus in which Zlatan Ibile was the Main performing artiste..

Cultists wearing yellow uniforms were allegedly said to have stormed this show with the aim of disrupting the show but were challenged and stopped by Oau students resulting into the beating and arrest of these alleged cultists whom were about seven in number

at about a day or two days later a message was posted and shared around on Oau WhatsApp pages which contained a supposed cultist threats about storming Oau on JUNE 1ST and causing carnage and mayhem in form of reprisal attacks on what was done to their comrades..

This sole message has led to a chain of events in Oau and Ile Ife as a whole, in which students
have crafted a GOT themed slogan for the June 1 threat -"Winter Is coming"

Oau mgt are taking no chances as Security have been reportedly beefed up in Oau main roads, entrance and exits games and several law enforcement agencies like the army, police force( Sars, ) DSS etc have been sighted on campus but yet students are leaving campus in droves and running to their parents homes to avoid the supposed "Winter" and a reoccurrence of what happened in 1999..

a copy of the the message has been attached to this post. Guys, Let's talk about it. let's make this thread interesting...

. Does this message look real, do you have any insights about the way the cultists operate ?has it ever happened before in your school? Should Oau students prepare for Winter or just discard the message as fake?

- Sketch

cc : Lalasticlala, Dominique

I will appreciate this being on front page please

Is this not enough to arrest zlatan it still surprise me that no security agency see it fit that he should be arrested this the second time he is disrupting school due to his cult issue

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Unconquerable: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Those who live by the sword shall perish by the sword. Anyone, cultist or whatever, who derives pleasure in shedding innocent blood shall shed their own blood instead. May they incur the wrath of God!

2 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by mrMeen(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2019
odehaj:
Shakara everywhere! Why not go after BH,Herdsmen &Kidnappers with your might? You dey school the form cult. F*ck you,f*ck your department, f*ck your faculty, f*ck whatever course you claim to be reading, f*ck yellow,f*ck your future wife, f*ck what you believe in,f*ck what ever your favorite food is.
Riley's student Oshey.

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by almarthins(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2019
sketcherJ:
The Breakdown :
About 4 weeks ago, a show was held in Amphitheater on Oau campus in which Zlatan Ibile was the Main performing artiste..

Cultists wearing yellow uniforms were allegedly said to have stormed this show with the aim of disrupting the show but were challenged and stopped by Oau students resulting into the beating and arrest of these alleged cultists whom were about seven in number

at about a day or two days later a message was posted and shared around on Oau WhatsApp pages which contained a supposed cultist threats about storming Oau on JUNE 1ST and causing carnage and mayhem in form of reprisal attacks on what was done to their comrades..

This sole message has led to a chain of events in Oau and Ile Ife as a whole, in which students
have crafted a GOT themed slogan for the June 1 threat -"Winter Is coming"

Oau mgt are taking no chances as Security have been reportedly beefed up in Oau main roads, entrance and exits games and several law enforcement agencies like the army, police force( Sars, ) DSS etc have been sighted on campus but yet students are leaving campus in droves and running to their parents homes to avoid the supposed "Winter" and a reoccurrence of what happened in 1999..

a copy of the the message has been attached to this post. Guys, Let's talk about it. let's make this thread interesting...

. Does this message look real, do you have any insights about the way the cultists operate ?has it ever happened before in your school? Should Oau students prepare for Winter or just discard the message as fake?

- Sketch

cc : Lalasticlala, Dominique

I will appreciate this being on front page please

Winter ko, summer ni.
When devil is ur daddy expect every form of wickedness. The reason cultism is still prevalent is because our politicians xploit this morons to bully,kill and maim opposition before and during elections.

Them wan tell me say dem no know the solution or den no know who be who? When we dey school who know who dey flank banners o!

3 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by preacherz: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Obaofusa:
you're a cultist and I've prayed for life to leave you

You're sad he exposed you people now I've taken your matter to my prayers chamber you'll leave this world ASAP

Go mark today if I be a MOG

U MOGs must really see God as ur errand boy that does ur fickle minded biddings for U.
ur prayer chamber cant even move God to kill mosquito for U how much more a human being.

5 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2019
allisso:
Aye axemen gather here

Korofo guide all men in the house

Na secondary school boys and indigence illiterates dey do cult now.
Your mumu don do. Your mate dey one football club dey earn millions, you dey here carrying local pistols and axe about killing una self and living in jeopardy.
I spit on your dull suffer suffer head.

28 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2019
Join the oil and gas industry and get paid in Dollars, come and get trained

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Spechialone(f): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Imagine that!
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by franchasng: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2019
They won't strike today, OAU be at alert always!

They may strike when everybody has forgotten, sadly cry

6 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by udemzyudex(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
If they can not track the person that posted that message in the group then I'm sorry for them and this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by sammysmiles(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Zlatan,,Naira marley,,carries negativity anywhere they go,,cause they are of their father d devil...
I don't even know dem,,jxt hear their names...

2 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by udemzyudex(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Elagancy:
abeg o Mr DSS. I'm not a cultist like you. there's nothing like a repentant cultist. nemesis is their shadows. your grave Mr DSS lies in front of you.

I respect security agencies but I hate snitches. I hate you more because you are one sided. anyway, ur reliance shall be made null by de weapons of those u seek, de nozzles of your colleagues guns, de wheels of de vehicles on de road or de dish u eat. trust me, it pays to look more, hear more and talk less. you, an acclaimed DSS official, should kno better.

I thank God I'm not a cultist. so whether u be cultist or security official o, u can do me nothing

The way you dey run your mouth for here ehn. Chai.

3 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by 12inchDickson: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Dagger111:

I'm in OAU nw, we are expecting them. This can never be like "Africa" era when they butchered him like cow.
hmmm
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Btruth: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2019
aadoiza:

Please if you're ever gonna use "whom or who" and not sure which would be correct, just slot in the respective object or subject pronouns to see which one fits in. Whom were about seven = them were about seven. Who are about seven = they were about seven. And if you're not sure, just use "who" to be on a safer side.
......big wahala about cultist threatening students at school, and you still have time to dey correct English language wey no be my papa language?

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2019
No mind the idiot, useless children wey no gree get sense. grin
Gratefulheart01:

Na secondary school boys and indigence illiterates dey do cult now.
Your mumu don do. Your mate dey one football club dey earn millions, you dey here carrying local pistols and axe about killing una self and living in jeopardy.
I spit on your dull suffer suffer head.

5 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by SachaBastien(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2019
From what I learnt, some years back, black mauraders attacked students in their hostels and murdered sleep on their beds. The death squad was never apprehended.
Now the school is threatened by yellow who claim to own the soil. If you are in OAU right now, go home or just leave the school. They may not attack today, they might and it will be carnage.
Lastly, to all undergraduates, resist attempts to have any entertainer with cult affiliations perform within your school environment. The aftermath will always be bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by erons22(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019
there is no peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2019
grin join watin ? when the whine way my mama wine my ear as she dey warn me still dey pain me after years , hahahaha I laugh in silent suspicion, a coward is not one who flees from danger , a coward is he who is ready to die even when there is hope of life.

3 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Nicheey(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2019
odehaj:
Shakara everywhere! Why not go after BH,Herdsmen &Kidnappers with your might? You dey school the form cult. F*ck you,f*ck your department, f*ck your faculty, f*ck whatever course you claim to be reading, f*ck yellow,f*ck your future wife, f*ck what you believe in,f*ck what ever your favorite food is.

No joy
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by uniquehealth: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
And they can't threaten those politician that has held their country to ransome....
You are so reasonable!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School / Photos: 22 Year Old Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.