Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) (31423 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Gisters: 9:36pm On May 31, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, ChaCha Eke Faani who recently welcome her new born baby, shows it off in new photo.

See more: http://gistmore.com/actress-chacha-eke-poses-with-her-new-born-baby

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by CANlBUS(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2019
I'm the deadbeat father of that lil brother

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Gisters: 9:39pm On May 31, 2019
cool
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by amaniro: 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
Congrats to her.... The baby expression na lowkey memegrin

31 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
The baby's expression is like "of all countries to be born into, it is the one ranked as the worse, chain".

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by escapefromusa(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
The baby's expression is like "of all countries to be born into, it is the one ranked as the worse, chain".

Like failures like you are not born into countries that are ranked the best.

Parasite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2019
escapefromusa:

Like failures like you are not born into countries that are ranked the best.

Parasite.

You are the failure, I wish you what you wish me.

Retard.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by starbuck(f): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2019
See Aunty wey fine

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Jaonnyster: 5:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by ainas247: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2019
shocked beauty beauty

rank your business to
google first page
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by StarUp: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Is the boy already developing bald head when he has not even tasted what we have suffered in this country?
Congrats though wink

15 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by EdiAbali: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2019
She have 3 sons now, she needs a female daughter
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Ekakamba: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2019
amaniro:
Congrats to her.... The baby expression na lowkey memegrin
grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2019
She used to be my everyday crush!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by jubangha(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2019
waoh,mummys caborn copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2019
The God that did it for Oyo State will deliver Nigeria from the shackles of APC/Buhari/Tinubu...

ATIKU will get his mandate at the Supreme Court

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by trevorhorace(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2019
the lad is already tired of the country cry

6 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by TANID(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2019
Awww! Cute Baby And Mama But That Baby Pos Look Like Which Kin Wahala Be This grin

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Dudeladude(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2019
deleyi20:
The God that did it for Oyo State will deliver Nigeria from the shackles of APC/Buhari/Tinubu...

ATIKU will get his mandate at the Supreme Court
dey der dey dream..

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Hi9665677: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2019
Join Now°!!

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by MunorAnne(f): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2019
EdiAbali:
She have 3 sons now, she needs a female daughter

Are there male daughters?

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, ChaCha Eke Faani who recently welcome her new born baby, shows it off in new photo.

See more: http://gistmore.com/actress-chacha-eke-poses-with-her-new-born-baby

Did you just call a baby 'It'?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Chacha eke & Megan good look so much alike

& i love them both kiss
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2019
careytommy37:

Did you just call a baby 'It'?
Prof. ITK, go and read up your 'Brighter Grammar'.
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by uniqueogo(f): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2019
StarUp:
Is the boy already developing bald head when he has not even tasted what we have suffered in this country?
Congrats though wink
That's how some new Borns are
Some have full hair while some don't but with time it becomes full

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Divay22(f): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2019
StarUp:
Congrats though wink
Hahahahaha grin grin Take it easy pls
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Black girls turn me on.
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Foodforthought: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
rossi49ja:
Prof. ITK, go and read up your 'Brighter Grammar'.
Oga Brighter grammar, you are already aware what the baby's gender is, so the use of 'it' is unnecessary.
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:

You are the failure, I wish you what you wish me.

Retard.
They said you are barren Well no wonder you are frustrated cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Black girls turn me on.
Cheap girl, mtchwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning / Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife / Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.