Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt2 (179 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / All Babies Are Enemies Of God / Do You Think God Is Mad With Those You Assume As Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression And His Friends As Enemies Of Vision Pt2 by akingonline: 9:39pm On May 31, 2019
DEPRESSION AND HIS FRIENDS AS ENEMIES OF VISION PT2

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Mic 7:80
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand. - Psalm 37:24

Depression is a great enemy that one must be very wary of, it often sneaks in through bad thoughts in order to break our lives from fulfillment. It has some friends that it associates with, one of them is frustration which I will discuss few things about.
Frustration is failing at several efforts in trying to do something right or achieving a particular goal. The honest truth is no one is perfect at doing everything. The successful people or the celebrities that we admired today only align their strength in the area of their calling to become great, they were not born differently like you. The fact is that as human beings we are capable of doing different things, have varied skills and abilities. The reality is that there are people who can some things better than you and there are several things you can do better than many people. If you are not getting very good result in certain areas of your life, you need to ask yourself is there something you can do better or you need to know more (from people who had done it before). If you had done this, you may need to concentrate on fewer things, or some things extra depending on your true self-evaluation. You may also consider shift to another area maybe from business to career or from one trade to another. The only you must try is do your best even though your best may not the best in town it is still better than some people’s best so be satisfied.
Strive to be the best and be enjoyed your result no matter how great or small. Any failure experience should be regarded as experiment where you get facts from your research in order to get better result in life. Frustration makes people to compromise good values, by going into unethical, immoral and negative social vices. We must realize that it is not one way that leads to success, remember once there is a good will for a future desire, there must be a good way. Refuse to be frustrated, there is something you can do better in your current pursuit or in another good pursuit.
Shalom! Watch out for PT3.
http://thewordinspiration..com/2019/05/depression-and-his-friends-as-enemies_31.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/06/19 / A Distressed Widow Received N20,000 FREE Cash Grant To Pay Her Daughters Fee. / Jesus Still Heals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.