Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. (1649 Views)

Master P’s Estranged Wife Files Lawsuit Against Their Son Romeo / 'twins Story Not True' - Nike Oshinowo’s Estranged Husband Cries Out / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. by pckid: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/afrocandys-estranged-husband-threaten-to-repatriate-her-from-the-usa/

US based Nigerian Actress/Artist/song/Script writer and QMarkMag Celeb blogger AfroCandy has been dragged to the press by her husband for philandering with multiple men. He also took offense that AfroCandy went into showbiz without his consent and accused her of sleeping around with her fellow actors and artists.

He has promised to ensure that she is sent back to Nigeria and he is ‘talking to the American immigration about it’, confessing she has put him through emotional pain, heart break and torture.

“As much as I want to respond to the numerous LIES recently claimed by my husband on magazine I will refrain because I have so moved on and I see that as a waste of my ener,
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/afrocandys-estranged-husband-threaten-to-repatriate-her-from-the-usa/

Re: Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. by googles: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. by shotster50(m): 2:23am On Sep 29, 2010
Hahahaha. This woman just wont go away.
Re: Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. by ikamefa(f): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2010
ikeba na money " grin "

shuo? why all dis noise nah! grin grin grin grin
Re: Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa. by Mobinga: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2010
Ikebe

(1) (Reply)

Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please / Download Full Music: Tonto Dikeh Ft. D'banj – Sugar Rush / [ALBUM LEAK] Akon – Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.