Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time (58639 Views)

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Asabe4(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
What sort of a pass was that? grin
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by YoungAncient1: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na wa o! At this level, our boys still don't know the basics of football.
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by willyo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Seunmohmoh call ur boys to other o. I need them to equalise for me
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Slymonster(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
They got to shave to look young lol....Cant stop laughing this nigeria team
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by eddieguru(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
RemiTinubu:
lol my own be say my over 1.5 goals don enter imagine 1.57 odds grin

wetin consign me cheesy
no happy too mush oh make ur copy no cut oh grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Phoenixback(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Herdsmen U 20 team are making us proud

1 Like

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by etibaba(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
EgusiShankly:
de know the truth but still it wunt stop their bigotry and senseless thinking.. Just allow them
Seeing their senseless comment from the 2nd game till now is just irritating.

The squad is terrible, agreed, we should blame the coach rather than coming out to shout gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by EgusiShankly: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
Our players getting injured easily, could it be old age?
players lacking match fitness; rusty
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Asabe4:
What sort of a pass was that? grin
ur boobs are a blessing from God.. smiley
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Niwdog(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
a condom would have prevented a disaster like you coming to the world...idiot of the century...is enyeama and rufai two of our best ever keepers igbos...is rashidi igbo is finidi George igbo is amokachi igbo...as if na only igbos sabi ball...
you are more idoitic than him, is this one igbo, is that one igbo.
who told you he is from igbo and wanted igbo players
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by COMPAQ(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ball-playing abilities are really really poor we really do not know the basics of football
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Walelavender(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
What these guys di in the final third is appalling.

Okon should not be wearing 10
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by abdulkayus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
champepe:
Did someone notice something from that team?Majority of the team members are from the north.Tell me any Nigerian team in that past that has 50% of its members from the north let alone 90% as it is in this team?See,let us not deceive ourselves, we use quota system in selection and we must bear the consequences. More so, this is the worst under 20 team Nigeria has ever assembled. It is quite unfortunate.

Guy, go back to where u school and ask them for refund cos u obviously didn't learn anything in mathematics. How can only 2 northerners in the entire squad represent 90% of the whole team? Lol. ���. I can see what pure hatred, sentiments and bigotry is doing to your psychology. Ur mumuness is irredeemable.
The same number of northerners we have in super eagle is the same we have in this flying eagles. And if no one called super eagles northern team, u have no right to call this flying eagles Northern team.

4 Likes

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by EgusiShankly: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Slymonster:
They got to shave to look young lol....Cant stop laughing thus nigeria team
especially that Okon
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by 4koff: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Odinaka00:

For cyber bullying expect anything bro. Talk of home training your late pathetic mother should have trained you not to insult people when they haven't insulted you yet. Keep displaying your generational curse on Nairaland stupid fool

I don see you finish and I know your type. No need.
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by ogayemiolumide(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sabby1:
Everything about this team is just awkward.

The coach despite his profile is not a good man manager and lacks good coaching technical know how

The players are not as ambitious as expected and are not so talented as regular Nigeria U20 teams

The preparation was so so poor. The team didn't glue together and there were late call ups to an already built team

The NFF and coaching crew were trying hard not to be sentimental tribal wise not minding talent

The nation, everything is not just alright with Nigeria and the bad luck is gradually encroaching all aspects of the country

I believe Manu Garba could have done exceedingly well, with better style of play

This team plays awful football, I weep for them

You finish work

1 Like

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Odinaka00(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
These guys e be like say them dey train with Lukaku.. They can't even trap ball... Tufiakwa
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Next Level of football
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by COMPAQ(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Our first touches are also really poor we can't seem to get the ball to stick to her feet
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
I am so disappointed with the negative Tribalistic comments been posted by the IBO's,its senseless
If the IBO's are that good why hasn't the super eagles won the world cup
or why hasn't IBO filled clubs like Enyimba, heartland fc won continental trophies for the past 10years
***Remember if a person cooks for an entire village it might not be enough but if the entire village cooks for a person he won't be able to finish off the meal
don't cry wolf when others start attacking you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Odinaka00(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
4koff:

I don see you finish and I know your type. No need.

Just like your name 4koff mumu... You go still quote me again. That's how yoh know a low life slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by scriptsellerguy: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
our old flying eagles go win this match...
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Nelsizzy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
BravoDe:
Why will FIFA pair two African country?

Ecuador and Uruguay that faced each other are from where?

1 Like

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by fujirice: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Samueltemi337:
In your dreams
Hope you are watching
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Necksonnel: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
That striker tijani is just too useless on the field. That guy nah short one. The guy can't control ball, stop ball, head ball, pass ball. Chai chai. This useless boy's deserve to lose

2 Likes

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by ecclize: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
To be sincere this match is intersting than the champions league final

1 Like

Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by neyop85(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
they are fasting

They ain't.
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by dotedote: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Giving ball away so easily they're so good at.
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by ecclize: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nelsizzy:

Ecuador and Uruguay that faced each other are from where?
what about south korea and japan
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Slymonster:
They got to shave to look young lol....Cant stop laughing thus nigeria team
notice none of them is spotting beard?
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
This one wey shoot throway so sef now na under 20?
Re: Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by uglodoh(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
champepe:
Did someone notice something from that team?Majority of the team members are from the north.Tell me any Nigerian team in that past that has 50% of its members from the north let alone 90% as it is in this team?See,let us not deceive ourselves, we use quota system in selection and we must bear the consequences. More so, this is the worst under 20 team Nigeria has ever assembled. It is quite unfortunate.

There are only two northerners in the team. Check the team list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.