Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why You Should Switch To Whatsapp Business App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Switch To Whatsapp Business App (371 Views)

Coomeet Chat Vs. Omegle: Why You Should Switch To This Top-notch Alternative / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof / Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Switch To Whatsapp Business App by Ebonyigist: 10:08pm On May 31, 2019
WhatsApp business app is specifically for business brands who intend to use Whatsapp for business. The App would enable businesses to interact with their customers easily.

WhatsApp business app is a great tool for customer support. The App is available on the Android and iOS platforms. The App is designed to help small businesses reach their grow and have over 5 million business downloads as of January 2019.

Let’s take a look at 4 reasons why WhatsApp is good for your business.

1. Customer Communication:
Using Whatsapp for business will get you better responses than phone calls. These days people are sceptical about receiving phone calls from unknown numbers and will most likely respond if they receive personal messages.

2. Smart Messaging tools
Using WhatsApp for business comes with some tools including “Quick Replies”. This tool can save you a lot of time and also let’s you save and reuse messages that you use often. You see, you can easily answer common questions in no time.

Another Amazing tool is ” Automated Messages”. This tool allows businesses to setup auto-reply messages when they are away or offline. You can also create greeting messages to introduce your business to your customers.

3. Messaging Statistics
Another feature this app has to offer is the message statistics feature. This tool let’s you access important stats such as number of your messages that delivered and read, number of messages that were successfully sent etc. Businesses can improve using this facts.

Source: engadget
4. WhatsApp web
Besides using the App to send and receive messages from customers, you can also send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop or laptop. This makes it more accessible for business especially those with customer support team.

How To Download WhatsApp Business App
WhatsApp Business is available for download on Google Play Store for Android users. The iOS version for iPhone and iPad of the app is not yet available but we will keep you informed when released.

Setting it up
The process to setting up your business account is simple. It is just the same as setting up a personal account except that you have to use your business .

The Business name is expected to follow the rules set by WhatsApp. For information, visit WhatsApp frequently asked questions page.

www.cliqfold.com/apps

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Credited More Than The Money I Paid In Should I Tell Them? / How Lucrative Is Video Game Center Business / Advise Me On The Best Logistic Company For My Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.