Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

“ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George (938 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George by KingSBB: 10:24pm On May 31, 2019
Veteran actress Shan George has expressed her disgust over the marriage between Ned Nwoko and Reginal Daniel's in a recently leaked chat, stating that Ned Nwoko is a little sad prick.
The actress who had a similar experience of marrying at a tender age said that experience is the best teacher, and from her own experience she knows that the marriage has a psychological damage on people and can be likened to rape.
She revealed that even though her she got married at a tender age, her own husband was 30yrs old not 59yrs old like Ned Nwoko and he was way handsome than Ned.
Regina's mum has cancelled her life just like my mum did, she said, adding that no blood money is worth of all this.
She further more said, Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, asides sleeping with some greedy actresses and buying them cars or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp?
Is there a free well equipped children's hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for the aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it.
I've never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless who is wicked enough to put a little child like Regina in a traditional cult of 'dont ever cheat on me'. His place in hell will sure be the hottest. The actress gushed out.

When told to thread softly in this social media age, actress Shan George said 'na this thread softly make this world spoil like this', I no send I don talk my own, others will learn from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCYu9YqSOYw

Re: “ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George by jnoz23(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2019
na story you dey find
Re: “ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George by godofuck231: 11:33pm On May 31, 2019
she's only wishing she had the chance to squeeze the man put her and the ned guy in a room and turn out the lights and see the Bleep she would deliver in 60 seconds, sharp prPrapra,
Re: “ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Future” - Shan George by Ciaos: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Small prick kwa, grin am sure the small girl go dey pray make the small prick be 40 seconds too,make she rest. grin Small girl making love to her ancestor all because of money. Well, she go chop money ,she go tire and not be happy at last.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Yetunde Savage Kicks Off Multi-million Naira Jewelry Collection / Adorable New Photos Of Singer Flavour & His Adopted Liberian Blind Kid, Semah / I Don’t Sell My Body To Make Money – Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.