Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters (42370 Views)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters by FhukaFhuka: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am 100 percent sure they are making fun of Atiku

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters by gare(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am 100 percent sure they are making fun of Atiku

Na your own worse pass grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters by baganas: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
at a time Nigerians expect an inuagural speech from this wicked man he is instead posting pictures of his daughters ..Buharis first assignment in his second term was that speech and again the dullard failed
That speech should now be on June 12 whatever that mean to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters by Sambaby7640: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
leatherman:
I had to pull over my Bentley, then read up this piece of news from my iPhone X, later on my Samsung S9. It's clear that the president is happy and so are the daughters. Now, I can continue the rest of my trip home. I'm still not sure which of the rooms in my 8-room mansion I should relax this morning before jetting out again.
I oove your imagination bro. Keep it up
Re: President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters by SarkinYarki: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
baganas:

That speech should now be on June 12 whatever that mean to you

can't you see you are all not okay
Re: President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters by Agugbadin: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Where is Hajia Aisha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families / Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.