Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

What You Are Doing Wrong As A Music Artiste - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / What You Are Doing Wrong As A Music Artiste (184 Views)

How To Get A Music Promoter For Your Music In Less Than One Month / Young Music Artiste, We Are Here For You / Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Are Doing Wrong As A Music Artiste by deoricky(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Hi there,

So for 14 years of being in the music, entertainment business, i have worked with the Likes of Wizkid, Waje, Falz, Excetera e.t.c and what seems to amaze me is the growth and how music have paid some, while others have faded away. (When Thanos snapped his fingers)

So let's get right into it.
#1 you are promoting your music wrongly
Have you asked yourself "what kind of music do my audience like?!" Or "who are my audience" or who ...... Let's not ask another qweshion.

#2. What's my business structure?
Structuring your music business is king before you launch onto the market

#3. Who is in my circle
Because any toh mo way...lo moh way!

#4. Your communication style and brand language.

These two factors are a core part of your career's foundation. How you design to relate with the media, journalists and OAPs matters.

Then finally, I would to thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Meanwhile, If you are very interested in promoting your music with little budget from radio airplay, interviews, social media management, up to 100,000 downloads per month e.t.c

Send me an exclusive whatsapp message on my whatsapp line 08160487929

Thank you for reading, checking my profile and refferals. GOD bless you

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Wizkid Ghetto Love (music And Video) / 4 Ways To Get Maximum Exposure For Your Album Or E.P / Download Mohbad Ft Naira Marley- Koma Jensun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.