Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

"Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley (28331 Views)

Latest Yoruba Movie: Iyawo Pastor KOZA / Nollywood Produces Naira Marley Movie 'iyawo Naira Marley' / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by TemmyT002(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
The title alone dey make person laugh
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by BlueAir: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
see them fellow fraudster..

**Spits**
show the pepper grin

Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
BlueAir:
sifia PAIN. Chai...go quote Bible verse for court of law... U go know say pot No be kettle indeed! If you're bold of ur innocence let's walk into the nearest police station and confess our life sins.... U will know u have no place in this society... Ode

Mumu

You really be zombie

Which police ? Is it the one that protects and fight for criminals

You nor get talk

Mumu
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
BlueAir:
u have casted urself longest time undecided Yeye

Mumu

Please show me where I cast myself

Show me where I called myself a yahoo boy
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
says a useless moniker that registered on may 30th, kobo marley is that u
Martins6545:
Naira Marley is a living legend

May 30th Marlian's Day
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Beedude(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Martins6545:

May 30th Marlian's Day
Do u even know the meaning of a Legend? Some of u just talk as if cockroach dey ur head
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Brightest04(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is just too funny,honestly i'm speechless
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by darexolu16(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
rubbish
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Beedude:

Do u even know the meaning of a Legend? Some of u just talk as if cockroach dey ur head

No sir, I don't know

Na mosquito dey ur head

Long live Naira Marley, the living legend

May 30th Marlian's day
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
says a useless moniker that registered on may 30th, kobo marley is that u

You are very stupid to have quoted me and insult me, I never mentioned your name, are you related to Naira Marley

Na ogun go kill u, useless b@stard
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by shogsman(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yet they wonder why they’re not appreciated globally,fools.
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by shogsman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Martins6545:

Mumu

All your posts gave you out,perhaps you should stop talkin now,don’t abuse the freedom of speech.
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by emmyjeff19: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNu2r-MPrI
Iyawo Naira Marley ko
iyawo ambode ni

Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
shogsman:

All your posts gave you out,perhaps you should stop talkin now,don’t abuse the freedom of speech.

You nor get talk

What freedom of speech ? Does your country know anything about freedom of speech

Abeg, dey your lane jor
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by ukaface(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
I'm sure there'ld be some stupid movie titled 'Regina' .God! by the way I don't think most of Nollywood movies make use of scripts.Just call potential actors and boom! film is out.' iyawo naira Marley' SMH.....
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Maliqcious: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
If U know the way Nigeria works U would understand that Nigeria don't give a bleep just only want their voices to b heard or take advantage of the moment don't be surprised after 4-6 Naira Marley would become history ..Buh not My pray
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Damfostopper(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Martins6545:

May 30th Marlian's Day
living legend indeed.... I'm sure ur older than naira Marley whatever... because the only naira I know is money and the only Marley I know is Bob Marley..... m

ur sense is under 0.5.....you and sense are at loggerheads ...

.spits
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Damfostopper:
living legend indeed.... I'm sure ur older than naira Marley whatever... because the only naira I know is money and the only Marley I know is Bob Marley..... m

ur sense is under 0.5.....you and sense are at loggerheads ...

.spits

Mumu

What has age got to do with these ? I am sure you are older than him too but yet he his more successful and popular than you and your entire wretched generation

Whether you know him or not changes nothing, he has come to stay and he his a living legend

Spits on your future and existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Damfostopper(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Martins6545:

Mumu

What has age got to do with these ? I am sure you are older than him too but yet he his more successful and popular than you and your entire wretched generation

Whether you know him or not changes nothing, he has come to stay and he his a living legend

Spits on your future and existence
e pain d dunce..... your older than him and ur not ashamed to display ur stewpidity...... he or whatever is legend to ur entire lineage and fraudster generation ...

oloriburuku you are...... oloriburuku you shall be forever.....

I spit on your grave...... huja de puta da gringo ......

since ur oloriburuku.... you can continue quoting

Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Damfostopper:
e pain d dunce..... your older than him and ur not ashamed to display ur stewpidity...... he or whatever is legend to ur entire lineage and fraudster generation ...

oloriburuku you are...... oloriburuku you shall be forever.....

I spit on your grave...... huja de puta da gringo ......

since ur oloriburuku.... you can continue quoting

Mumu

Your foolishness and stupidity has no limit, you claim you don't know him, yet you almost committed suicide when you saw my comment, who is deceiving who

I spit on you and your entire lineage, wretched paupers
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by BlueAir: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Martins6545:

Mumu

ode buruku, u think everyone's an educated illiterate like u??

Not point in wasting time on u. 99days for the thief 1day for the owner
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
BlueAir:
ode buruku, u think everyone's an educated illiterate like u??

Not point in wasting time on u. 99days for the thief 1day for the owner

Stupid idiot, that's what you are

Illiterate calling someone illiterate

Mumu
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by BlueAir: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Martins6545:

Stupid idiot, that's what you are

Illiterate calling someone illiterate

Mumu
SIFIA PAIN.omo ole jati jati

Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
BlueAir:
SIFIA PAIN.omo ole jati jati

Mumu. grin grin
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by BlueAir: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Martins6545:

Mumu. grin grin
agreed.omo ole. Lol
Re: "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley by Martins6545: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
BlueAir:
agreed.omo ole. Lol

U really be mumu ooh grin grin

Omo ole tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Joins 'Jenifa's Dairy' As George - Funke Akindele Reveals / Glamour Girls: Review And Ratings / Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.