Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences (10608 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / 2017 Batch 'b' Online Registration Commences October 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by StepTwo: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gracito:

Did you graduate from unizik, Awka?
Nah! seems we will have to wait for hard copied to be uploaded before we can start the reg, that is if we will get go start d reg though
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tolulope25:

From what I learnt, payment portal was clumsy throughout yesterday. Saw someone who was debited too. I had to wait and pay mine 3a.m in the morning
thanks for the response, I tried paying using Master card , input necessary details in remita while processing it says "oops something went wrong try again later" for more than 24hours and also my green card not ready for more than 24hours and lastly the payment status displays "payment pending". I am feed up maybe I will try at midnight too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by StepTwo: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
thanks for the response, I tried paying using Master card , input necessary details in remita while processing it says "oops something went wrong try again later" for more than 24hours and also my green card not ready for more than 24hours and lastly the payment status displays "payment pending". I am feed up maybe I will try at midnight too.

Hope you won't be debited multiple times as it happened when I was to obtain my jamb admission letter when I regularized
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
StepTwo:

Hope you won't be debited multiple times as it happened when I was to obtain my jamb admission letter when I regularized
I can't be debited more than once cus my account balance is below 3k. anyway what's the problem and solution? has your person find one?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by Olumighty2038(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
pls those anyone know when re mobilization registration begins?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by StepTwo: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gracito:

Did you graduate from unizik, Awka?

Hello Grace, have you been able to do the reg?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by Gracito(f): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2019
StepTwo:

Hello Grace, have you been able to do the reg?
No but I can do it now anyway. I'll register by dawn
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by dammywapes(m): 4:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

It'll be out soon.
Reg done....
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by wolfenstein(m): 4:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Guys please I need you help
Since 1st of June I tried to create an email for my Nysc, they said a confirmation has been sent to my inbox or spam mail(Yahoo mail), checked both didn't see anything till now. So I said let me use my Gmail and immediately they sent me a confirmation mail, but the problem now is that it's as if I can't use my Gmail because that wasn't what I used during my mobilization

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by StepTwo: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Gracito:

No but I can do it now anyway. I'll register by dawn
alright, happy it appears everyone gets to do this. Hope you get your desired states.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by Gracito(f): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2019
StepTwo:
alright, happy it appears everyone gets to do this. Hope you get your desired states.
I've registered. I pray so too. Thank you very much.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by Starboyibez: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
NYSC BATCH B 2019 WHATSAPP FORUM
https:///KDL4hHJb9Kh1X4tuCg4Pdc
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by StepTwo: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Gracito:

I've registered. I pray so too. Thank you very much.

Congrats to you
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by ilohvictor(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good Evening PCM's.... I am a corp Member current serving in Lagos and working...

if you have registered for NYSC and you need any state of your choice..That can be sorted in Minutes.

I am No Scam. you can check me up on facebook.. the name is ILOH VICTOR. and any further clearance you need as to me genuiety you can always Buzz me.

with a 100% ASSURANCE That you can get any state of your choice irrespective of the state you choose.

my number is 08168566502
my gmail account is victoriloh24@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by asobo: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
ilohvictor:
Good Evening PCM's.... I am a corp Member current serving in Lagos and working...

if you have registered for NYSC and you need any state of your choice..That can be sorted in Minutes.

I am No Scam. you can check me up on facebook.. the name is ILOH VICTOR. and any further clearance you need as to me genuiety you can always Buzz me.

with a 100% ASSURANCE That you can get any state of your choice irrespective of the state you choose.

my number is 08168566502
my gmail account is victoriloh24@gmail.com
Cost?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by ilohvictor(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
asobo:
Cost?

depends on the state you want to go....but if you are interested hit me up..we might even see before you make payment so you know the genuinty thats if you stay in lagos..
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2019
What is going on. Over 6 days since nysc registration batch b 2019 has been on. This is me am still seeing. Should i lock up or what undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members / Good Employment In Real Estate Business [Good Income]-The Kiyosaki & Trump Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.