Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

"Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian (672 Views)

2023: If You Don’t Bid, You Can’t Win, Osinbajo Tells Youths / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian by gistfever: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

In fulfilment of the promise he made during the 2019 electioneering campaigns, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN late Friday afternoon, paid a thank you visit to the family of Baba Alagazhin Gazazhin, a 106-year old Gbagyi indigene resident in Kubwa, a town in Bwari Area Council of the FCT for his support during the elections. Gistvic Reports.

Baba Gazazhin reminded the Vice President of how he had predicted that President Buhari and he (Prof. Osinbajo) would emerge victorious at the polls saying '“Remember, I did say you and the President will win and this came to pass.”

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/remember-i-said-you-and-president-will.html

1 Share

Re: "Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian by gistfever: 2:41am On Jun 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian by midolian(m): 3:17am On Jun 01, 2019
Haters will say.. "Atiku is coming"... grin

And maybe they mean "cumming". With the way things are going, Atiku will eventually drown in his own 'cum'. grin

1 Like

Re: "Remember, I Said You And The President Will Win " - Osinbajo Visits Centenarian by quickberry(m): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ilaka: Oyo APC Is A Parliament Of Baboons. ALGON Chairman Reacts / Edo: Gov. Obaseki Moves To Probe Oshiomhole Over Multi-billion Hospital Contract / Muhammadu Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilisation, Ethnic Bigot & Religious – Tinu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.