Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

NYSC Batch 'B' 2019 Mobilization Begins Today - See Details - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch 'B' 2019 Mobilization Begins Today - See Details (608 Views)

To You Friend And Colleagues NYSC Batch B 2019 / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration – SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch 'B' 2019 Mobilization Begins Today - See Details by Myschoolbreeze(m): 2:41am On Jun 01, 2019

This is to inform the general public and in a special way, all the prospective corps members who graduated from the; Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal 2019 is open for the 2019 NYSC Batch ‘B’  2019 mobilization exercise.

We also advise that prospective corps members (PCM) should make sure they register on or before the 2019 Batch 'B' Mobilization closing date, as the date will not be extended.

For special guide involving steps to register for the 2019 batch 'B' mobilization exercise, the requirements and closing date, see the link below. >>https://www.myschoolsquare.com/nysc-batch-b-mobilization/

If you are facing problems trying to register for the 2019 batch 'B' mobilization exercise, the link contains instructions on how to resolve it and register with ease.
Thank you
Re: NYSC Batch 'B' 2019 Mobilization Begins Today - See Details by Chemodoct: 6:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Good morning every one,I am having problems with nysc existing users login site.The gmail account I entered was invalidated.Brethren,advice me on what to do.Thank you.
Re: NYSC Batch 'B' 2019 Mobilization Begins Today - See Details by Myschoolbreeze(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Make sure the email you entered is used for registration on the NYSC portal, if you're sure but keep seeing the error you could keep trying it can be a network issue. If it persists, contact NYSC for help
Chemodoct:
Good morning every one,I am having problems with nysc existing users login site.The gmail account I entered was invalidated.Brethren,advice me on what to do.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Ppa / Sahara Foundation, Energy Training Centre Partner To Boost Youth Employment / Any Preferred Service State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.