Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara (522 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by Aliyutani(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2019
A twitter user tweeted about her cousin's kidnap.

Pray for my cousin Nafisa she has been kidnapped in Zamfara. She was last seen in the hospital where her husband is on admission (he was set on fire by unknown persons). She is heavily pregnant. No contact has been made

Re: My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by Ahmed0336(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2019
In my area, these kidnappers kidnapped over 11 persons in a week and i can tell you to be in such situation is terrible. come see Ransom wey dey demand is mind blogging.

if she had a phone with her, they probably contact one of her relatives to give directives on what to do.

i pray she return home in good health and untouched.
Re: My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nbote(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2019
Kidnapping in d North is fast spreading and becoming so very normal but d govt is busy celebrating its re-election and living in denial... D insecurity in d land is at an all time high but wen we were complaining some termed us wailers and blamed it on politicians
Re: My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by nicepoker101(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Let's see her real face.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Fulani kidnappers are the worst. They are so unethical.
Pay ransom they will kill. Don't pay ransom, they will kill.
Re: My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by Nukilia: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2019
The country is silently dying and the leaders pretend like nothing is happening...
Re: My Cousin Nafisa She Has Been Kidnapped In Zamfara by RTSC: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Too bad.

They should go and meet buhari. He is their brother.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Lady Risk Her Life To Save A Young Man. / PONZISCAM: MMM Ponzi Scheme RETURNS… Promises 50% Profit On Investment!!! / My Experience With Visa Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.