Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop (5018 Views)

Check This MTN Downloading Speed / Who Else Has Noticed This MTN Scam? / This MTN New Data Bundle Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by BafanaBafana: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
asuustrike1:
It is for the best or do you expect your calls to be terminated during the cause of conversation?
Which do you prefer Call termination or warning voice?
mtcheeeew
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Jacobx007: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
And the worst part is that your conversation is automatically paused within that time, what kind of rubbish is that?

Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by ovieokodhi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Don't mind that amebo lady that likes invading people's privacy.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by MisterBash(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by NnamdiN: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2019
How do you call a VIP with less than 1k airtime?
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by chumakk: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Port
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Axis313(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2019
samsam2019:
you're not intelligent at all. I'm tempted to say your head is not correct but I won't
grin
Guy,but you've already said his head is not correct.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
It is for the best or do you expect your calls to be terminated during the cause of conversation?
see dem South Africa useless people. All they know is to dey xenophobic upadan. Must you defend nonsense?.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Taiwo20(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Copy and paste this post on Twitter and mention MTN's handle.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see dem South Africa useless people. All they know is to dey xenophobic upadan. Must you defend nonsense?.
You can kindly switch to other service provider.

1 Like

Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by verifiablefacts: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
English dey hard you?
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by verifiablefacts: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
Sampled customers from different parts of Nigeria
all the quotes here are they not Nigerians? are they supporting it?

1 Like

Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2019
verifiablefacts:

all the quotes here are they not Nigerians?
are they supporting it?
Mtn has about 65 million customers are the quotes up to 3million?
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2019
verifiablefacts:

English dey hard you?
U wen sabi English y u non type am ? Over sabi dey worry some pipo
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2019
NnamdiN:
Help me ask am.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by BafanaBafana: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2019
NnamdiN:
Because I know the call was a 30 seconds call.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by BafanaBafana: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Help me ask am.
Do you have an idea how senseless you have been sounding here? Please don't comment again.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Do you have an idea how senseless you have been sounding here? Please don't comment again.
Modified
No need to argue with you. You won this time around by your abuses. Welldone
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by verifiablefacts: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
Mtn has about 65 million customers are the quotes up to 3million?
know anything about statistics?
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
verifiablefacts:

know anything about statistics?
Do you know either? Do you know how to sample opinion? Do you know how about consumer behaviour and perception?
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by verifiablefacts: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Do you know either? Do you know how to sample opinion? Do you know how about consumer behaviour and perception?
if you know little about sampling, nairaland opinions would have been enough a sample for ya.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
verifiablefacts:

if you know little about sampling, nairaland opinions would have been enough a sample for ya.
Re: This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop by echepops(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Whoever thought out that idea of making that one minute warning when you are on call needs to be flogged. Other networks will just give you a a faint beep on the background to warn you that you are running out of airtime, but mtn will take several seconds out of your call to tell you. That is just disrespectful. Yesterday, I was calling someone to set up how to meet him. This person is a VIP. And then he told me he was in the mosque, about to pray and then was about giving me instructions on what to do, them MTN interrupted with their one minute remaining! By the time they had finished their instruction, my oga had already finished and was ending the call. Now I didn't get the instruction and it wasn't appropriate to call back at that time, what do I do?
I am appealing to mtn now, that one minute remaining warning is a nuisance. A big one for that matter. You can warn with a beep at the background. E don do me abeg.

lalasticlala (I wonder how you even came about that name) abeg help me publicize.

LMAOOOOO the ending of this article is craayyyyyyyy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders / Glo Gbam + / Between The Infiniti Hot 8 And Tecno Spark 4 Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.