Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hide Your Food! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hide Your Food! (849 Views)

Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food / How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide Your Food! by topup: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2010
I never thought I would have to hide my food from a grown 21 year old girl.

I offered a friend of mine some snacks I had bought, I was staying over at her house and I wasn't hungry yet but opened the packet, and offered her a few, she was reluctant, but said she might have some later.

I then got ready in her bathroom, and when I returned about 20 minutes later, the girl had eaten every last crumb of the snack - this was enough to share between 4 people, she ate everything, even before eating the last one, she didn't think anything wrong of it??

She seemed a little embarrased, as she didn't even offer any to the other girls who she was talking to, she quickly made a promise to replace them.

Later in the week, she just decided she couldn't be bothered, and gave me what she thought would account for what she ate.

I'm just thinking back to when I was holding the snacks in my bag, and I felt ridiculous, moments before I offered her some, now I'm thinking, is this NORMAL, do you have to hide food from a grown woman!! Surely, momma must have warned us not to be greedy or eat other people's food!!
Re: Hide Your Food! by Dyt(f): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2010
Tis funny,ur friend is oloju kokoro,ole
Re: Hide Your Food! by InkedNerd(f): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2010
lol, what was this snack that she engulfed?
Re: Hide Your Food! by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 29, 2010
Lol. I could remember then that i used to hide my food from 1 particular frnd of mine who doesn't say no anytime he met me eatin.And the funniest thing was that he knew when i was abt to eat and will help me finishd my food even to the last.
Re: Hide Your Food! by InkedNerd(f): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2010
lol lol, I hide food sometimes. . . But that's only when I'm in a greedy mood.
Re: Hide Your Food! by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
There is love in sharing
Re: Hide Your Food! by topup: 4:53am On Oct 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

There is love in sharing

Well I wish it was shared, but I came back to find nothing left for me.

And she played coy too, she said "maybe" she'll have some, lol!!

Oloju kokoro indeed!!

*****HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDEED!!!!*****

(1) (Reply)

National Shrimp Scampi Day- Happy Friday NL / Sallah Tragedy: Man Dies During Sepe Drinking Competition In Lagos / What You Need To Know About Coca Cola Before You Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.