Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him (568 Views)

Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student / Nigerian Student Segun Attempts Suicide With Sniper Over JAMB Result / Na Wa O! Disc Jockey Reportedly Committed Suicide With Broken Glass!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him by iamocheme: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
According to a facebook user, Lateefah Oluwatoyin Sanni a certain LASPOTECH student identified as King Ezekiel Joseph Mayowa has committed suicide with sniper just because his girlfriend of 9 years left him.

She wrote:

MAYOWA WHY WHY WHY 
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO US, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE LIFE YOU NEVER CREATED YOURSELF,
JUST BECAUSE OF A GIRLFRIEND OF 9YEARS BREAK UP.
HOW I WISH I KNEW LAST SUNDAY IS THE LAST DAY I'LL SEE YOU, I'LL HAVE SAY A LOT OF THINGS TO YOU.
MAYOWA WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE'S HEART TODAY,
A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WILL STEP ON YOUR GRAVE AND WALKS AWAY, WHY 
#LASPOTECH STUDENT
#HOTSMATSA PRESIDENT
#BRILLIANT STUDENT WITH VERY GOOD GRADES
#NICE GUY WITH A GOOD JOB, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM GOD,
RIP MAYOR I WILL MISS YOU TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE.

Joseph Mayowa on Thursday night had gone live on his Facebook page with a bottle of sniper in his hand and was seem crying that his girl friend broke up with him.

In the live video, he ‘lost his girlfriend’ when she went for NYSC. He says since his girlfriend got into the NYSC camp, she changed.

Mayowa claims the woman exploited an error he made 3 years of age, as a reason to part ways with him. He advised the Federal government to scrap NYSC and furthermore exhorted 'men' to make cash before dating any lady.

He revealed that he has attempted his best to win her back, but it looked as though his girlfriend wanted someone who is financially buoyant. He says he’s been dating the said girl for 9 years, 3 months and 9 days.
continue reading...https://celebritynobs.com/laspotech-student-commits-suicide-sniper-girlfriend-left/

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him by sirtevez(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Too bad
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him by Abfinest007(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
boys are becoming so emotional these days .
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
WTF

(1) (Reply)

The International Bayelsa Born Footballer Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend / COZA Scandal: Fat Oyinbo Strikes Again! / Video Of A Man That Was Spraying Dollars In Bundles At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.