Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video (3953 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Bellanaija’s Uche Eze Weds Veda Technology’s Bode Pedro(pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by sandra123: 2:37am On Sep 29, 2010
Wow! So inspiring! This girl has really tried!! Most Nigerians and in fact, Africans on the web know about and visit the uber successful fashion and celebrity blog, BellaNaija.com pretty regularly. The blog’s founder, Uche Eze was recently featured on CNN. This year is huge for Uche who was featured on the Oprah Winfrey show in March this year.

Watch the CNN video here: http://www.cp-africa.com/2010/09/29/uche-eze-founder-bella-naijacom-featured-cnn-cnn-video/
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by AloyEmeka5: 2:38am On Sep 29, 2010
Congrats Uche.
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by Dolemite(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
Always wondered about this site, all celeb pictures are watermarked with bella naija. . . tongue
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by favouredjb(f): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2010
She's the best
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by Ifygurl: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2010
awww. She's actually a very cute chick. Congrats Uche. I just love her and Isha.
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by Kunbee: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2010
Congrats
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by AloyEmeka5: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2010
Success begats success. She was on Oprah show last year and this one again.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/03/03/a-dream-come-true-im-on-the-oprah-show-today/

Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by AloyEmeka5: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ifygurl:

awww. She's actually a very cute chick.  Congrats Uche.  I just love her and Isha. 

Uche Eze
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by hackney(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
Welldone Uche.
get ur money gurl! !
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by MrCork21: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
hisssss, she not even light skin! angry
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by AKAJamelia(f): 3:07am On Oct 05, 2010
I'm proud of her being an African and doing something soo creative which has lead her to success. She looks very pretty and lady-like. We need more Africans that are willing to follow her path. Wish we could create a website different to hers and start our own team.
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by oyinda3(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2010
congrats to her!!!
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by Creamish(f): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
good for her . .young and innovative! wink
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
Dolemite:

Always wondered about this site, all celeb pictures are watermarked with bella naija. . . tongue

Thief. You wan steal her pictures tongue
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by MrCork21: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
Very ugly thing, She not even light skin and as u can seee, she not even gots Nyansh (No oofeinse)
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by Laajman(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
Omo, leave story.
Was pleasantly surprised to see her again, as I worked briefly alongside this chick a few years back.
Lost contact with her, and out of curiousity I googled her name a few hours ago and came up lovely hits.

Quite frankly, she's got game.

Check: she's humble, got class; dress sense; brains, a wicked sense of humour, can hold a decent convo on every imaginable subject,

Haven't met many like her in my time. Btw, I've met many girls in my time  wink
Hardly surprising she's making waves,

Morale of the/her story, If you've got dreams, follow them. Don't you ever give up on them!
If she had settled for a high-flyer job in Investment banking or Consulting (which she would have gotten in a heart-beat), we wouldn't be seeing her on CNN/Oprah.
Re: Uche Eze, Founder Bella Naija.com Gets Featured On Cnn! #cnn Video by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Oct 29, 2010
Mr-Cork:

hisssss, she not even light skin! angry
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Pic-ini Edo& Funke Akindele Rocking Bum Shorts / Tonto Dike Exposes Boobs On Stage While Performing With D'banj / Olamide, DJ Enimoney Posed With 7 Awards From Tooxclusive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.