Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend (7504 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Echidime(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
Stupid people,this yeye ugly girl cause the death of two able men,and the useless three men involve aree animals.

The london one is more stupid than the naija okada's, so in the UK he sees no woman? in london were women are like recharge card easily available just say come here and they will rush you like russians. he prefer to kill a soul for ORDINARY women pussy. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Echidime(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
This picture answers the question of why it happened.

Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Pain(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
They Guy Allowed His D*Ck to Rule Over His Head. I wonder what thesis He inetnded defending with His Murder(Motha) F8cking D*ck since it does all the thinking for him. BTW look at the OOgly Shrekish Gooon that two lives went down for. Could it be the Cow Jugs? I bet the only thing he will milk out now is misery!
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by victory: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
its because they have a enough time to play around while other are busy with pepper matter

www.moneyjobs24.com cheers angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Smi1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
bushy mallams !!
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by hackney(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
So the okada man was confronting\blaming mohammed instead of the girl? ?
Is that not thoroughly stupid? ?

It was all up to the girl.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by denony(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
the most stupid thing i will ever do is confronting my fellow man over a chick.
some chicks are evil, and some men are stupid to the core over chicks.

both the dead ones and the dicktiger are just foolish
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Women do theirs out of jealousy over men they actually care about. Men do theirs out of foolish pride!

Imagine leaving the girl there after killing two guys over her. So much for love!

THAT actually was the PRICELESS part, lol!

as for people talking about how the gal looks, i am safe to say that both lovers must be equally FUGLY. . . . . . .or do y'all think that going to study in the UK is a sign of beauty now?!  or that any man in the UK get coochie?!

brothas are plenty in the UK who CANT get to talk to ladies. . . . . . . . . let alone sha-g! this was probably the best this guy could get with his Benz and his fugly self!
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by denony(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
Echidime:

This picture answers the question of why it happened.

this is funny
at this age?
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Agibecky: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
Only a fool will fight over a Nigerian girl who has already cheated on him.

As I said before, even dummies fall in love.

How foolish men perish over a woman's toto.

No other person can take what really belongs to you if it is meant to be yours.
CHILL NIGGA.

A good lesson to others.

Who is next?

Life goes on.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by rubaslipa: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
MrPrsdent:

daft boy

messing up his education because of one barrack 'bush meat'
Really, such mindless comments. So what this guy did would be more sensible if the girl was particularly fine? This is not a matter of fighting, it is a matter of double murder.

Some of you are even making tribalist digs. What's the matter with you? Let's see who now says it was because he is a Muslim.

As with the boy who killed his two nieces right inside the house (other thread), when you analyse this case, you will see that the real problem is that this Mohammed is a sociopath or psychopath. Both are examples of senseless crimes that they had little chance of getting away with.

I bet if you can look into his background, you will find that he has reacted in an extreme, extreme manner before. This will not be the first time.

You might even find that this Mohammed guy was originally sent abroad because of some incident in the past, due to his lack of control.

The UK has many Naijas (and others) who have run away from something back home.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by johndavid1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
and even the girl in question is not even beautiful. i feel sorry for the Okada man

Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by allboyz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
huh
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by deor03(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
But she get bobby. That's what the guys are fighting for
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by UyiIredia(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
ugly human being angry angry angry angry in fact wowo too small too describe her ugliness angry angry angry
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by phreakabit(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
Guy I wan laff die, This dude is mad silly, I feel no pity for him because of kitty anyways sha, if na North im dey make im no say enough "FAGALISM" for am inside prison. As those kind pips plenty for that end.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by suedoh2006(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
What a crazy world we are ,
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Ranoscky(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
The Okada man is the most 'Cowardest Coward Cow' Ever !!! sad
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
shame shame shame, how people put them selves low because of rubbish. What pains me is the crushing of the inocent www.appiiforum.com
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by phreakabit(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
Anyways i dont see how this gal is to blame since her retarded boyfriend can not think for himself
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by cvibe: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by sumofus(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
Thing with love
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by hackney(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
The killer was prolly crazy about milk.
(papaya) grin grin
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Ranoscky(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2010
But the killer fall UK guys hand O! undecided

So na the kain gurls wey UK guys dey friend be that? shocked shocked (HOLY COW) !!!

*laffin enuff $$$ into his bank account* grin
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by ken4nature: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
All because of love, craziest thing i hav ever heard, sad
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by tkb417(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
see the bushmeat wey den dey fight for

i bow for UK returnee wey go kill for this kain babe oh

make d boi rot for kirikiri
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Princek12(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
tkb417:

see the bushmeat wey den dey fight for

i bow for UK returnee wey go kill for this kain babe oh

make d boi rot for kirikiri

If you paint lipstick on a pig, they elders say, it is still a pig. UK returnee or not, a malo will still be a malo.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by oyinda3(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
why do they post the girl's pic on the newspaper and not the killer's?
what the hell.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by teeboyseve(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
This is really Sad, Really Really Sad. God/Allah bless them all.
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by baggage: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2010
ONLY SUN NEWSPAPER CAN CARRY THIS SORT OF BULL STORY,I'M SURE IT MUST HAVE MADE FRONTPAGE,USELESS NEWSPAPER
Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by Fynist(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
I wonda wot diz world is turning 2.Chek out d LovePeddler combination of K leg and bow leg 2gether,she looks like an hobbit.Big belle.I bet r A.T.M machine stinks like mammy market on a wet friday.4 d 2 bags of shit dying 4 her,is insane

Re: Lover Boy Crushes Okada Rider Over Girlfriend by okunoba(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2010
The story doesn`t make sense, maybe it was an accident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl / IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out / "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.