Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Can Your Business Make Money For You On The Internet? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Your Business Make Money For You On The Internet? (639 Views)

If You Want Money For Your Business Click Let Me Help You. / How Can I Advertise My Blog Without Paying Money For Advert / Nairaland Clones All Over The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Your Business Make Money For You On The Internet? by koopanated(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
We know that we are a small competent company that takes seriously into account the desires and requirements of our paying clients, but something happened that changed our perspective drastically.

She walked into our office and asked to see the man in charge and she was asked if she has an appointment. Her reply was a humble one as she said ' I don't know what or why i came here, but i believe that a reason will surely come out.'

After a long discussion with her in the conference room, we concluded that her business needs an epic social media presence like no other. We mapped out strategies, created impeccable plans of attack but surprisingly, she said something that struck us.

'I don't believe that the internet can give me money to facilitate the future of my business.'

At that juncture, we went into another session of sensitization and boy was it long? We agreed on the terms that, she only pay for the implementation of the marketing process and if the plan work out perfectly, she can pay our agreed fee.

Long story short, the woman is a die hard customer now and she can't stop using our company to run online or offline marketing for her business. She paid two times the agreed amounts which was not the agreement but we appreciated it. Satisfied customer!

Now our question to You, do you think your business can't make you money on the internet?
Second question: Have you talked to us?

Re: How Can Your Business Make Money For You On The Internet? by Dagelv: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Okay, sounds really cool by many aspects, but if that is a testimonial can you please post here something more from her doings with you ? What do you say ? I think it's more than enough. Something like her niche and current results from all this things.
Re: How Can Your Business Make Money For You On The Internet? by koopanated(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
It is not a problem, you've got to stay tuned. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Automatic Real Human Traffic To Your Website / Open Online Media Partnership / $70 1 Year Old Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.