Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Travelling To France : Advise Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To France : Advise Needed (341 Views)

Stop Going To France To Study If You Are Not Finacially Okay: My Personal Story / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To France : Advise Needed by Jawani888: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hello Guys,

I need advise on this issue and I'm gonna make it very brief.

I am a Nigerian and have never traveled abroad. I have been dating a Cameroonian girl that I met here in Nigeria for some months now. The girl in question actually decided to come to Nigeria against her father's wish of her travelling to France. I need to hint you here that the girl once travelled and stay in France before quitting the idea. Hence, she opted to just come to Nigeria to hussle on her own.

Now, the girl is very much in love with me here in Nigeria and doesn't spending the rest of her life with me.

The issue now is that, considering the situation in Nigeria :

1. Should her encourage her to go back to Cameroon so that he can relocate back to France for a better life (Mind you, this is her parents wish for her)

2. If I travel to France with her (which she's willing to work out for me with her parents), WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES OPENING FOR ME IN FRANCE? I mean:
(a) Is France a good country to stay
(b) What are the standing and cost of living in France?
(c) What are the available job opportunities in France. Mind you, I am Chartered Accountant and working in Nigeria

Your advise will be highly appreciated.
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To France : Advise Needed by Springsdy456958(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Reading what you've written out.

1. I won't encourage that journey with a Girlfriend when you both a not legally married.
2. Don't make any decision based on LOVE. It's 50/50 anything can Happen.
3. If you have a good job in Nigeria. Regardless of the hardship and economy. I won't advice you quite your job for an unknown Journey.
4. I use to tell my Friendship when it comes to decision like this be self centered. Put yourself First.
Re: Travelling To France : Advise Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jawani888:

1. Should her encourage her to go back to Cameroon so that he can relocate back to France for a better life (Mind you, this is her parents wish for her)

did the babe told you that life is harder in Nigeria or is this "your" assumption?
is the babe that stoopid that she rather suffer than get back to her seemingly good life?
it seems YOU want to relocate to France, she DOESNT!

2. If I travel to France with her (which she's willing to work out for me with her parents), WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES OPENING FOR ME IN FRANCE?

you better learn to speak French, first and foremost....

I mean:
(a) Is France a good country to stay
(b) What are the standing and cost of living in France?
(c) What are the available job opportunities in France. Mind you, I am Chartered Accountant and working in Nigeria

your girl supposedly lived there, and she supposedly wants to take you back there with her, so why dont you ask HER?!
you are talking of going to France like it is a walk in the park...just because she once live there, lol!

here is questions for YOU:
- how will she get you a valid visa to live and work in France?
- why did she leave France?
- if she could easily move back there then why didnt she, and instead moved to 9ja?
- if you already have a job then best enjoy what you got in Nigeria instead of dreaming to be a hopeless beggar abroad....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Travel Advice For Lagos Road Users From 3rd October Till 3rd December / Where To Stay In Ghana: Best Areas & Hotels / South Africa Growing As Destination For Foreign Delegates (latest Data Shows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.