Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination (19665 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt Examination In Osun Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Nazarethnaza: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
An Osun Polytechnic student identified as Aminu Sheu, reportedly slumped and died on Friday after writing his second semester examination.

The Higher National Diploma student of the department of Applied Chemistry in Osun State Polytechnic, was reportedly observing the Ramadan fast and might have possibly lost his balance after submitting his examination paper, hence why he slumped and died.

The Public Relations Officer of the institution, Mr. Tope Abiola who confirmed the incident said the deceased was rushed to the school’s clinic and later referred to another hospital in the town where he was confirmed dead. He further revealed that the late student was buried on Friday evening in his hometown of Oba’agun in line with Islamic rite, as he prayed for the repose of his soul and fortitude on the part of the bereaved family to bear the irreparable loss.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/osun-polytechnic-student-slumps-dies-after-writing-examination/

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Nazarethnaza: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by SEONaijaExpert: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Regardless of your faith, regardless of your religious beliefs, don't do anything at the expense of your health or medical record.

When the worse happen, it will no longer be practicing faith but practicing stupidity.

44 Likes

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Preca(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by mekuso89(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jesus
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by adecz: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
angry angry sad

Why are the school authorities
allowing lecturers set difficult exams
during such fasting period?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by crafteck(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
D questions 2 hard
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Alessis: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chai sad
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by naijaproper: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rip.
Do what your power can Ramadan or not

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Esomchi800(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by zeedof(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
May Allah accept him in Aljanat firdaus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Freshpage(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
RIP May Allah reward him for the hunger and thirst of the Holy month (Ramadan)

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Magnumproperty: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rip bro
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by starbuck(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
How come they buried him immediately, what if he was in coma sad sad sad

Ndị ùgwù a sef

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Kunlexity(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Had it been the school has a reliable health center, perhaps the situation would have been different. Rip!
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by trueking: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Possibly hypertension, if you don't check you won't know, I thought everything was okay, so I said let me just check my BP, to my greatest surprise it read 160 over 100, just 20 away from 180, which is deadly
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by philip0906(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
adecz:
angry angry sad

Why are the school authorities
allowing lecturers set difficult exams
during such fasting period?

So the world should come to a standstill because some people are fasting? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by YaksonFCA(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
RIP bro
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Kurtis02(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Jinyjagz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
lies. this is what happened, HND1 student was reportedly admitted to medical center in IREE poly while they are writing their second semester examination, failure to attend to the student led to his passed away and this led to furious and angry students burnt down the medical center, now the school management was order to shut down with immediate effect and all the students are strictly advised to leave the school premises before the closing of the business today.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by richmind2019(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
life na oyo....nobody send u
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by chukwuibuipob: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
sad sad effect of fasting .Probably due to the mixture he ate/drink(Rice,pap,orange,huntu,,date,etc)plus over reading. Inaina lailai Allau Akbaru.So unfortunate
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by jayextra(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
starbuck:
How come they buried him immediately, what if he was in coma sad sad sad

Ndị ùgwù a sef
grin grin i swrr

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Onigbindemmd: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
May Allah Grant him aljanaah fidaus
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by hopexter(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just like that? There's one thing I don't really understand. Why are Polytechnics more difficult than Universities in Academics

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
R I P a great chemist just gone too soon cry

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
trueking:
Possibly hypertension, if you don't check you won't know, I thought everything was okay, so I said let me just check my BP, to my greatest surprise it read 160 over 100, just 20 away from 180, which is deadly

How manage? am
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Mizwisdom(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
trueking:
Re: Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kunlexity:
Had it been the school has a reliable health center, perhaps the situation would have been different. Rip!

Do you think he might have agreed to break his fast?
Ask 7/10 of Muslims or Christians why they fast, they can't tell you precisely. They just know it is fasting period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Student Acknowledged For Outstanding Performance In USA / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution / See Photos Of The Abandoned Burnt Room In MOREMI OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.