Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house (50865 Views)

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Planet3xi: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
If you're charging this much, at least, let it be worth it. Even road side furniture makers do a better job.

But why come to social media. Would this brand damage be undone easily? This is cruel. Toke is toxic. Very very toxic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by deltateam: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Godsage:
Must she announce it on our faces or she doesnt have her contact.?
undecided

Na yeyebrity na.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
ngwababe:
Toke you just wan show yourself, what happened to mailing her privately? Make we hear 350k come do wetin? Shift abeg!

I'm not sure you've ever spent 350k on a service before.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by nedubest(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
she should have contacted her first na, afterall when she wanted to do business with her, she didnt let us know

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:

But why come to social media. Would this brand damage be undone easily? This is cruel. Toke is toxic. Very very toxic

She seemed to have tried go reach out to them but they are not forth coming.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by ehiphill: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chubhie:
That bench wasn't made for surgically enhanced semi hard yansh as Toke's. Just imagine how she crushed that. Una men wan like to dey chuku chuku,dis yansh pass be careful o.
grin grin grin ;Dcant stop laughing here. una too get bad mouth for this place

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by ngwababe(f): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

How can l, When I know Oga Christopher for my church wey be wizard for this kind things?
All I'm saying is, she could have done this thing secretly without posting it online bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
ngwababe:

How can l, When I know Oga Christopher for my church wey be wizard for this kind things?
All I'm saying is, she could have done this thing secretly without posting it online bros.

No. No one would respond to her If she does it privately. It won't be fixed. She paid 1.9M in total of the furnishes she did, that's enough to call someone out

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by midehi2(f): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
robosky02:
So she be capenter grin
Funny you cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
As if when she was about to make d deal she told us on Instagram......mtcheeew
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by SachaBastien(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
You can't ride your big gods on that sofa without those buttons coming off. Even if warranty of 48 hours was in place, your plays with your big gods will have them all down in 24.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by ngwababe(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

No. No one would respond to her If she does it privately. It won't be fixed. She paid 1.9M in total of the furnishes she did, that's enough to call someone out

Okay, if you say so!
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Emanodimo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Well, it is bad that it happens that way.

Some of them just venture on what they don't know about just cux they have the money to control things... Now, it failed her here.

Hope Sandra will learn from that.

And Toke will learn to look for the real furniture guys out there.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by JAVANESE(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
tydi:
Only who and what I'm seeing is franks wife all other things or person there is not of my concern..

#Teamfairgirls
Wat is this 1 saying undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
meobizy:

It's better done publicly because the shame will overwhelm Sandra, thereby making her fix the product for free to save face.
If Toke went privately na fight for end the matter and I know Toke no get power to throw blow.
That's wrong bros, she suppose reason with her privately b4 she loud the thing nah, one of d reason why guys mature pass them

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by meobizy(f): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
olaBC007:

That's wrong bros, she suppose reason with her privately b4 she loud the thing nah, one of d reason why guys mature pass them
Tobi of BBN said to make a Nigerian woman pay your debt or privately apologize for a wrongdoing na social media disgrace sure pass.
He said he saw the futility in meeting them privately to ask for payment of services rendered.

No worry, them go dey alright last last.
Toke in her many attention seeking ways may broadcast the end result of the issue for all of us to see.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
meobizy:

Tobi of BBN said to make a Nigerian woman pay your debt or privately apologize for a wrongdoing na social media disgrace sure pass.
He said he saw the futility in meeting them privately to ask for payment of services rendered.

No worry, them go dey alright last last.
Toke in her many attention seeking ways may broadcast the end result of the issue for all of us to see.
You can broadcast when the person refused to turn up after private chat

Besides, Tobi na handsome girl nah grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by greypencils: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

even if you did, social media is not the next thing. Call the person you gave the job and thrash it out with her. If the matter can't be settled, only then would you bring it to SM
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by cutefy: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2019
That's unfair of Toke.

Why not call her privately instead of going out to the world
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2019
greypencils:
even if you did, social media is not the next thing. Call the person you gave the job and thrash it out with her. If the matter can't be settled, only then would you bring it to SM

I think she would have contacted her already, I don't think she would just go straight to social media. She cannot be that stupid.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2019
You are a very bitter,useless and good for nothing woman. Social Media has made a lot of people to lose their sense of appropriateness and rationality.

If you bought it from on an e-commerce website, you would have called them to complain and they would either replace, fix or refund.

If you had informed the organization and they foot-dragged or reneged in finding solutions, then it wouldn't be out of place to call them out.

What you have done by trying to damage her reputation and image is malicious and smacks of bad blood and envy.

Client from hell!

No be only person wey dey fly for night be witch o
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by meobizy(f): 4:24am On Jun 02, 2019
olaBC007:

You can broadcast when the person refused to turn up after private chat

Besides, Tobi na handsome girl nah grin
What’s the difference between private chats and face-to-face appeals?
I’ll ask you, which means is more personal and which will a debtor find hard to disregard?

Did you skim through this part?
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by godquality: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2019
aladura1:
Must she say it in public?
100% Yes site she must.. How else will other prospective customers know the quality of her job might not be up to par with what she charges?
What she did is not different from what oyinbos do on YouTube daily calling out inferior products or customer service they received. So why should this be different?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2019
meobizy:

What’s the difference between private chats and face-to-face appeals?
I’ll ask you, which means is more personal and which will a debtor find hard to disregard?

Did you skim through this part?
Just joking about Tobi but as for Toke, I don't think she met the woman privately b4 taking the matter to social media
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by marvel2011(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Toke Makinwa has gone all out as she called out Frank Edoho's wife, Sandra, over an alleged poor job she did in her house.

Toke Makinwa who shared photos of some furniture which got bad barely as she called out Frank Edoho's wife, also attached a screenshot of the amount she paid for the interior decoration service Sandra handled. The media personality who urged Sandra to do the right thing, added that furniture all got messed up, barely one week since she started using them.

Here is a video of Toke Makinwa's Banana Island penthouse below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/toke-makinwa-calls-out-frank-edohos-wife-over-poor-job-in-her-house/

What else would you expect to see from a China chair?
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
olaBC007:

Just joking about Tobi but as for Toke, I don't think she met the woman privately b4 taking the matter to social media
Who’s to say she didn’t.
I don’t care anyway.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by Collyno82(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Toke Makinwa has gone all out as she called out Frank Edoho's wife, Sandra, over an alleged poor job she did in her house.

Toke Makinwa who shared photos of some furniture which got bad barely as she called out Frank Edoho's wife, also attached a screenshot of the amount she paid for the interior decoration service Sandra handled. The media personality who urged Sandra to do the right thing, added that furniture all got messed up, barely one week since she started using them.

Here is a video of Toke Makinwa's Banana Island penthouse below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/toke-makinwa-calls-out-frank-edohos-wife-over-poor-job-in-her-house/

just to announce to us that she owns a pent house in banana island. Yoruba people and show, na wa ooh
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house by booksrite(f): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2019
How can l, When I know Oga Christopher for my church wey be wizard for this kind things?All I'm saying is, she could have done this thing secretly without posting it online bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) / Soldiers Confer On Osita Iheme 'New Civilian General' (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.