Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ihedioha Must Pull Down All Okorocha's Occultic Monuments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Must Pull Down All Okorocha's Occultic Monuments (529 Views)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Must Pull Down All Okorocha's Occultic Monuments by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ihedioha must pull down all Okorocha occultic statues and monuments to honour members of the brotherhood across the African continent.
Ihedioha has started on the right note by demolishing the occultic monuments meant to keep Imo stagnated.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Must Pull Down All Okorocha's Occultic Monuments by TheTourist: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Way to Go!!! I always knew those statues have occultic undertone because my grandfather who was also occultic was a statue lover

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Must Pull Down All Okorocha's Occultic Monuments by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
TheTourist:
Way to Go!!! I always knew those statues have occultic undertone because my grandfather who was also occultic was a statue lover
He is honouring his brotherhood members and making monuments to the god they worship.Ihedioha to the rescue

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Clear: Almajiri Schools Are Illegal* / WHAT Happened To All Biafra Cases ? / Another Look At Governor Umahi First Four Years, Expectations In Next Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.