Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

When you make Jesus a Side Piece. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When you make Jesus a Side Piece. (762 Views)

Was Jesus A Failure Because Many Of His Disciples Left Him And Few Stayed? / Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
You claim to love Jesus but you are not committed to him. You are ashamed to talk about him to people, you are ashamed to be identified with him publicly and rather than show him off to the world you choose to be a coded believer in Christ but you always remember him anytime you need a favor.

Stop fooling yourself thinking You love JESUS cos you don't have any love for him.....he is only a side piece to you.

1 Like

Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Toks2008:
You claim to love Jesus but you are not committed to him. You are ashamed to talk about him to people, you are ashamed to be identified with him publicly and rather than show him off to the world you choose to be a coded believer in Christ but you always remember him anytime you need a favor.

Stop fooling yourself thinking You love JESUS cos you don't have any love for him.....he is only a side piece to you.

Happy sunday GUYS.
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala happy sunday bro.

What are you called when you use the name of Jesus to gain attention?
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2019
LordReed:

What are you called when you use the name of Jesus to gain attention?

See question
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jesus is worth more than anything to me.

1 Like

Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by LordReed(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toks2008:

See question

One you can't answer honestly.
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Uncle lalasticlala how you dey? Happy sunday.
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Toks2008:
Uncle lalasticlala how you dey? Happy sunday.

I noticed that threads that have topics with the name "JESUS" in it rarely make front page.
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by sonmvayina(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Did God or any prophet ever said anything about any Jesus or son of God in the old testament?.. All of a sudden we have a story that contradict all of God's laws and people are swallowing it without asking questions...

"God never said the Messiah was coming to die for sins, God never said the Messiah will be a demi God, God never said the Messiah will come two times...

Why is nobody even noticing this?..

Christianity and Jesus are all paganism, that is the only logical conclusion.. I don't know why the Romans added it at the end of the Jewish scriptures... For proporganda I guess.
Re: When you make Jesus a Side Piece. by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
sonmvayina:
Did God or any prophet ever said anything about any Jesus or son of God in the old testament?.. All of a sudden we have a story that contradict all of God's laws and people are swallowing it without asking questions...

"God never said the Messiah was coming to die for sins, God never said the Messiah will be a demi God, God never said the Messiah will come two times...

Why is nobody even noticing this?..

Christianity and Jesus are all paganism, that is the only logical conclusion.. I don't know why the Romans added it at the end of the Jewish scriptures... For proporganda I guess.

[img]https://media1./images/4b7a75553b8b719259c369e05279977a/tenor.gif?itemid=11227112[/img]

No worry my broda...one of us go know the truth after we die...

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened Between COZA Pastor & Busola – Apostle Dr. Tenebe Patrick / Rhapsody Of Realities For August 2019 / Simple Biblical Prove that Jesus Is NOT God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.