Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Whatsapp Group For Medical Students In 200l And Above - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp Group For Medical Students In 200l And Above (973 Views)

My Commitment To All Freshers(100l) ,200l And Mathematics Department In General. / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Medical Students In 200l And Above by Cyborgnicathron(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
A whatsapp group was created for the purpose of discussion revolving around students in different part of the country studying medicine and surgery or anything medically related so as to enable them share their knowledge and learn beyond their books or their universities. Do well to share with your friends. Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///EIZMbVFrPz2reW70SUUuY

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian University Workers To Commence Strike On Monday Says ASUU / Prince Mk Shekpa Musical Album / How To Check NECO 2019/2020 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.