Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader (4579 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win / Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, Boyfriend Of Kinsey Wolanski Who Invaded UCL Final Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by spunky425(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019

The 2018/2019 Champions League came to an end today after Liverpool put 2 past Tottenham to crown them champion.

Amidst the boring and drab match, a source of external entertainment rented the pitch in the first half when a pitch invader ran around the Wanda Metropolitano – home of Atletico Madrid.

The pitch invader’s name is Kinsey Sue Wolanski, who is reportedly a swimsuit model and an adult contents model.

The pitch invader spotted an almost unclad swimsuit which had VITALY UNCENSORED boldly printed in the middle. The question is who or what is Vitaly?

Continue Reading.

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/06/01/vitaly-uncensored-about-champions-league-final-pitch-invader/
Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by BabaIbo: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
YNWA!!!
UP LIVERPOOL!!!
CHAMPIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by KingErnesto(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Vitaly is a famous Russian American YouTuber and prankster. He is known for making wild prank videos , some of which portrays nudity. YouTube sometimes do remove/delete his uncensored videos which shows explicit nudity, hence he decided to use another platform, a domain where he posts his UNCENSORED videos.
Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by Mutemenot(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2019
KingErnesto:
Vitaly is a famous Russian American YouTube and prankster. He is known for making wild prank videos , some of which portrays nudity. YouTube sometimes do remove/delete his uncensored videos which shows explicit nudity, hence he decided to use another platform, a domain where he posts his UNCENSORED videos.

He or she
Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by KingErnesto(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Mutemenot:

He or she

I wasn't mincing words when I used the pronoun 'HE'. The lady in the photo is not vitaly, but one of his numerous vixens.
Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2019
KingErnesto:

I wasn't mincing words when I used the pronoun 'HE'. The lady in the photo is not vitaly, but one of his numerous vixens.
his fiancee.. he has already proposed to her on his youtube vlog.
How ever vitaly has been banned for life from any sport center. Including basket ball courts.. football and baseball pitch.. but guess what.. he still disguised with a white beards and was life at the champion league final yesterday.. he videod his GF or wife to be mins even b4 she got out.. they had it all plan.. the owner of the cloth lining company she wore yesterday.. that bikinis that wrotw vitaly uncensored made about $3.95million only for the few mins the lady turned up on the pitch.. and no worried.. vitaly have bailed her already from jail.. they paid a fine.. and she has been banned for life from any sport centre.. how i knew all this is cos i follow vitaly on IG and he posted every detail on his IG story.
Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by Mutemenot(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2019
KingErnesto:

Her stature was confusing sha.. wanted to be sure of her sex..
Re: Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader by KingErnesto(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Pascalville:
his fiancee.. he has already proposed to her on his youtube vlog.
How ever vitaly has been banned for life from any sport center. Including basket ball courts.. football and baseball pitch.. but guess what.. he still disguised with a white beards and was life at the champion league final yesterday.. he videod his GF or wife to be mins even b4 she got out.. they had it all plan.. the owner of the cloth lining company she wore yesterday.. that bikinis that wrotw vitaly uncensored made about $3.95million only for the few mins the lady turned up on the pitch.. and no worried.. vitaly have bailed her already from jail.. they paid a fine.. and she has been banned for life from any sport centre.. how i knew all this is cos i follow vitaly on IG and he posted every detail on his IG story.

Spot on. I never knew he would ever get serious with any lady, even to the extent of wanting to marry her. I follow him too, but I'm not too current in catching up with his updates. That dude is really crazy grin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Convert His Hotel To Hospital In Portugal. / How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars / Peter Rufai Out Of Hospital, NFF Wishes Him Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.