Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

White Lady Spotted Dancing To Burna Boy's Song During A Live Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Lady Spotted Dancing To Burna Boy's Song During A Live Performance (419 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wunmi Singing Mohbad's Song During Liam’s Birthday Party (Video) / Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Lady Spotted Dancing To Burna Boy's Song During A Live Performance by HgsMediaPlus: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2019
This is the beautiful moment of a white Lady dancing to burna boy's song during a live performance

She was feeling the song so much that she started dancing and singing along with the song.

Even with the crowd around her, she did not mind but kept dancing and rolling her head.

She is really feeling it, the gbedu enter her body

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/white-lady-spotted-dancing-to-burma.html?m=1

lalasticlala missyb3 mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tomiwa, Add Me Up On Whatsapp For Hoe Stories, Hook Ups, Funny Memes, Etc / I Love When Dreams Come True— Davido Celebrates Ogundoyin As He Emerges Speaker / Ghana's Famous Youtuber, Wode Maya Got Arrested In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.