Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive (22748 Views)

FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation / NASS Raises Budget To N28.77tn, Votes ₦‎10bn For Car Parks, Recreation / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by ironheart(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by ironheart(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Funny. Did this op use Google translate from Yoruba to English?
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by ironheart(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2019
realoscar84:
The way this particular op dey murder, resurrect English language severally in the same writeup, tire me wallahi. I only read the first paragraph without initially taken note of the op's moniker, having discovered the strange but familiar mumbo jumbo words combination I had to scrolled up n boom, it's him again. Na only U n baba God know where you learned this colonial era English.
i thought it was google translation error. But why did the mod bring this to front page?

1 Like

Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by ppogba: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2019
efilefun:
I just hope this aint a cover up to unseat Ajimobi's loyalists in the union and install his own boys after some weeks or months. He would just cause unnecessary war between both factions

Whether good or bad, that is the usual norm. The much talked about relative peace during Ajimobi era was becos he had his favorites as the union leaders. Also do not forget that the last union worked tirelessly for Ajimobi while another faction worked for GSM. Probably, it is time for reward.
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by Sterope(f): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2019
They almost ruined election day. Served the lots right!
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by Xisnin(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2019
realoscar84:
The way this particular op dey murder, resurrect English language severally in the same writeup, tire me wallahi. I only read the first paragraph without initially taken note of the op's moniker, having discovered the strange but familiar mumbo jumbo words combination I had to scrolled up n boom, it's him again. Na only U n baba God know where you learned this colonial era English.

ironheart:
Funny. Did this op use Google translate from Yoruba to English?

The OP is stealing news from other websites and rewriting them.
Unfortunately, he doesn't understand English.
You will find the same issues in all his previous articles.
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by Flatties: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
ojuu4u:

He who leaves Lives in glass house doesn't throw stones, you are bashing someone for writting Writing bad grammar, when your write- up too [is] full of errors, not that you mixed pidgin with english,but also used past tense word instead of present tense word "....I had to scrolled" instead of scroll'......God know* instead of knows*...
Learn how to remove big stick from own eye first.

1 Like

Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by eddymontana123: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2019
realoscar84:

Remove the log in your eye before trying to remove the speck in a brother's eye. Take a good look at your own statement and note the error therein before crucifying someone else. @ "I had to scrolled up and boom".
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by nwabuwa: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2019
realoscar84:
and u said "ta"..
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by ironheart(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Xisnin:

The OP is stealing news from other websites and rewriting them.
Unfortunately, he doesn't understand English.
You will find the same issues in all his previous articles.
hahaha. Funny guy
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by Alerichy: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2019
I pity the NSCDC officers, if the NURTW and ROAD gang start their brouhaha, even the soldiers can't stand them, how much more the u trained Civil defence, I always laugh in lion voice anytime I see the civil defence officers carrying gun and dressing like spider man as if they can even make use of the gun adequately, we shall see who owns the garages, either the NSCDC or the agberos
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Very good, May God help The Civil Defense, Thanks to Governor Makinde,, You must ensure our safety both life and Property,

GOD BLESS OYO STATE.

GOD BLESS GOVERNOR OLUWASEYI MAKINDE.

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by nasirujj(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2019
That's not even my problem, please who knows the rank of this people, can you imagine referring civil defence commandant as Dr
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by berbs: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
GrowYourSales:
It looks like these governors have realised that power belongs to the people.

If they don't serve well, they can be ousted out by the people.
Yes ooo. I do wish him well
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by poseidon12: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by RichBoy247: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
HitSong:
I wish this gesture could be replicated in Lagos state but it's certain that Tinubu old fool won't allow it.

Those NURTW are all good for nothing touts.

If you call Tinubu fool, what will you call your parents?
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by kibraaminase(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
These Agbero and Tout have little fear for police or nscdc men I think instead he should use soldiers
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by Petlowalex(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
realoscar84:
Birds of a feather... Sago n bugo
Re: Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive by HitSong: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
RichBoy247:

If you call Tinubu fool, what will you call your parents?
Ask your father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.