Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (71444 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by kaen1317: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2019
I pray for a victorious Dino Melaye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Seacube: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Call or Whatsapp me for your BP check machine

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Bellotelli: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2019
In as much as I don't personally like ds Dino, but I think he'll make a better governor than Yeye bello.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Selassie619: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Famousbabe:

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/dino-melaye-sings-dances-and-praises.html?m=1

Dino will make a good governor, clear road for him joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Bulusc: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
He might be a clown but he's done more for Kogi than Yahaya Bello ever did.TRUE TALK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Honestly i like this guy. I like the way he so much reference God by praising him and dance all the time. He is just a natural happy dude.

I know apc won't love this because it's a *party of the saddist for the saddist*. I support Dino if that is the only way that embarrassed to the youth governor called Bello can be booted out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Monjerk: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
He stand to loose nothing, he is already a senator. He can try his luck.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Javenguf: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Dino the comedian
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Akaujaa(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Now, the real reason he left APC has manifested.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by mamajj17(f): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Tableturns:
Good morning my people. I just need help from anyone. For me to do this it took a lot of courage, I had to make a new moniker because I am kind of popular here to my friends with my other moniker. Am not gonna lie that I wanna pay for my rent Nah. my rent won't expire till April of next year or lie that I am in school and need money for a project. what I just need is just 1k to fill my gas cylinder and 1k to get a small food stuff and maybe another 1k to get pure water and my soap and toothpaste. See ehh people this life is funny, I have never done this and pray no one that has money now ever goes crashing down to do this. Till the 17 of April this year I still had more than a million naira of my sweat in my account. I decided to collect an apartment, so I did and furnished it and got some new stuffs and I did all of that with like 600k and I decided instead of the remaining 550k to be in the account just wasting away there I should get a Keke napep for someone to ride for me and pay me weekly so he too can get something to take to his family knowing how hard naija is now. I got the Keke on the 26 of April I think and my people on the 29 of April the Keke was stolen from out of my new apartment when I haven't even given it out for someone to ride for me. So I went from having over a million naira to having zero naira in my bank account. God knows I am extremely generous, I know I am extremely generous, my girlfriend would tell me I can remove my eyes and give to people that's how my generosity infuriated her. I loved seeing people smile, every Tuesday I did a give away on my WhatsApp just for those that are broke. Now the table has turned and it seems the world has turned against me. My mom is dead if not haba at least I won't be broke to be this hungry na. My data is less than 50 mb right now, I haven't had a meal since Friday night, I was cooking yesterday morning and my gas got finished, I haven't drank water since yesterday morning because my pure water is finished. My man I no be scam oo na just life turn for me. Every single night in the month of May I slept with tears in my eyes, getting depressed gradually and now wey sniper just the trend stupid devil dey tell me to drink am end everything. Lol but He doesn't know I am a warrior that can't get defeated easily But to be sincere I am getting weaker by the day and my strength is failing me even though I try to hide it with a smile. Please don't abuse me if you can't help me please because Right now my mind is so fragile that I can't take an abuse or insult rather just pray for me. I am sorry for doing this, I hate that I am doing this but all my friends have abandoned me,( a lesson I have learnt that no one is really your friend but they are your friends because of what they can get from you) I smile when I go out so people don't see my pain but deep down I am in severe pain because Less than 6 weeks ago I had enough to eat and give to my neighbors but now I haven't eaten for 2 days. I would deactivate this new account by 12pm as I created it just for this purpose. Weather i get a naira or note from here it wont change my plan of deactivating the account by 12. I no say I no go die no matter what. Just say a prayer for me instead of an abuse please. Have a lovely day my people and please I am so sorry for doing this.

Go ROB Bank now or better till watch much Action Film with much Robbery cases to gettin much ideas dear
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by boban007: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2019
WHAT MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW IS THAT DINO MOST TIMES LOVE TO SHOW OFF DIFFERENT ANGLES OF HIS HOUSE HIS CARS AND CLOTHING BY EITHER DANCING IN HIS LIVING ROOM OR GARAGE IN FRONT OF HIS CARS.WITH DIFFERENT EXCUSES LIKE PRAISING GOD OR HIS SON IS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.WHY ALWAYS HIS LIVING ROOM OTHER POLITICIANS DONT BEHAVE LIKE THAT.BUT GUESS WHAT DINO POVERTY LEVEL BEFORE POLITICS NO GET PART2.HE IS YET TO GET OVER THE FACT THAT HE IS NOW RICH HENCE THE CONSTANT SHOW OFF AND CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by jnoz23(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2019
dat format
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Kogi people deserves someone better than jagajaga Bello grin grin grin grin
Who con tell u say Dino better pass Bello?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Bulusc: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2019
King David danced even to point of being naked in the Bible to Glorify the Lord,so there is nothing wrong for Dino to dance to Glorify the Lord.I wish him goodness as he journey to Kogi government house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by zone51: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Dino wey do juju pass devil

Kogi demon

E no reach Yahaya own....moreso, na fellow JuJu man dem be. Let see whose JuJu gonna win
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Hotzone(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2019
A win for Dino is a win for the oppressed, victimized, impoverished but zealous in working toward their aims. It's a win that we hustlers under buhari regime deserves.
I wish Dino farewell to the throne!

Meanwhile, I'm in my chill'zone and here the beat goes la la la la....kpuush kpuush!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Solidkay(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Africa will be better gorvened if we can detach religion from politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2019
kaen1317:
I pray for a victorious Dino Melaye.

He wouldn't give a Yeebow like you a dime.

Stop asslicking. It's sickening.

Face your statue builders and kerosene distributors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Chelsea82: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2019
I LOVE this Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by mamajj17(f): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2019
Tableturns:
my man this isn't right ok. Please don't say things like this abeg. Thanks and have a lovely day

Thanks dear, i got the answer, certainly get it deleted now
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Greatway12: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm writing this with great sadness as I have no other option. I have been starving for almost a week I work at a neighborhood private primary school which have been owing 3 months salary, feeding myself as proved impossible, I am gradually driving towards insanity. I plead someone to help me with any amount just to feed. I know nobody owes me anything but I wish I didn't have to do this. May u never starve. Polaris(skyebank) 3023617467

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by cardoctor(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2019
This guy funny sha
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
I like Dino. cool He's a jolly good fellow.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Kogi people deserves someone better than jagajaga Bello grin grin grin grin
Modified:

Yahaya Bello has failed!!! Let's try another hand. Simple!!!
I'm telling u d other hand sudnt be Dino dear. Kogites are not just always lucky wen it comes to leadership. Don't know y.

We are all here right?

We shall see

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Almunjid(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2019
So, if Kogi vote am, this is how he will be governing them?. Anywhere dem call am to talk na dance him go dance. Hope dance is not all he has to offer? Kogi go learn dance tire. Who did this to kogi state? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Almunjid(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Dino has refused to grow up. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Kokonyo(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2019
They are pushing him to waste what he would develop the constituent with, who is giving him impression that minority would win in a fair kogi election?
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by Stillthebest: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2019
elujah1:
Who swear for kogi? They need technocrats and not by force comedians or car freaks.

And most states you have the so called technocrats are the most failed governed states. Fayose's performance in terms of infrastructures has always surpassed Fayemis own who's called a technocrat...and infrastructures are major development drives of states. I love technocrats but may be that name doesn't befits the ones we have around. See Akeredolu of Ondo compared to Mimiko, may be Edo Obaseki, Ambode so to say should answer that name.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship by absingle(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Badest comedian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.