Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Went Out Of Circulation To Rediscover Myself –sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went Out Of Circulation To Rediscover Myself –sean Tizzle (370 Views)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went Out Of Circulation To Rediscover Myself –sean Tizzle by MhizMuna: 4:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Singer, Sean Tizzle, vehemently disagrees with the school of thought that believes he may not be able to surpass the success of Sho Le, which is believed to be his biggest song.

Rubbishing such insinuations, the Perfect Gentleman singer said, “I don’t know about that. All my songs have been doing well and getting rave reviews. As far as I’m concerned, my best is yet to come. However, there is no doubt that Sho Le was one of my biggest songs.”

Speaking on how his latest single, Lotto, came about, Sean Tizzle said, “Firstly, I’ll like to thank God for always giving me inspiration. I also acknowledge the producer, Finito, for the wonderful instrumental. He had sent me the beat a long time ago but I never listened to it.

One day, I played it and fell in love with it, and that’s how the song came to life. I’m thankful that people like what I have been putting out. I’m also working on a lot of things; just keep your fingers crossed.”

https://www./2019/06/i-went-out-of-circulation-to-rediscover-myself-sean-tizzle-reveals.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Went Out Of Circulation To Rediscover Myself –sean Tizzle by itspzpics(m): 4:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mother Cries Out As Police Arrest Her Son For Causing Nuisance / "Lies!!! Awon Ode, All The Sureties For Naira Marley Are Ready" - Kemi Olunloyo / Wow!!!couple Met Via Social Media And An Epic Wedding !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.