Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

One Word For History Makers, Those Who Shaped The Destiny Of Countless Souls Ove - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Word For History Makers, Those Who Shaped The Destiny Of Countless Souls Ove (184 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Beware Of Pride, It Has Destroyed Marital Destiny Of Some - Pastor David Oyedepo / See Why Satan Used A Woman To Destroy The Destiny's Of The Whole Generations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Word For History Makers, Those Who Shaped The Destiny Of Countless Souls Ove by lightblazingnow(m): 4:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Never forget that every uninspired words of canally minded folks will surely be accounted for, if you aren't inspired to write your own story about anything or anyone, just pass by and continue to work to enter into the golden rest of saints.

Hebrews 4:8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

We love you guys, finish strong and keep the faith of the precious Son of God Almighty, Christ Jesus until the last generation receive the great tidings of great Joy, the resurrection power at work, oh the gospel of Christ Jesus what mystery hidden, we love you guys...

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

AMEN

Re: One Word For History Makers, Those Who Shaped The Destiny Of Countless Souls Ove by lightblazingnow(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Love you guys

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Islamic Terrorism / The Natural Law / Broken Vessel Or Pliable Clay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.