Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lest I Bore You With Too Much Talks About Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lest I Bore You With Too Much Talks About Heaven (515 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / 9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn / Shocking!!!! Five Things You Never Knew About Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lest I Bore You With Too Much Talks About Heaven by constancefriday(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Lest i bore you with talks about making it to Heaven like heaven is more real than earth is; let me let you know that there is nothing wrong at all with living a sucessful life here on earth as a born again, spirit filled, righteous and holy believer.
The earth was created by God, it's fullness and even the world (which is governed by Satan) a lower and inferior system to the supreme God-System originally established to govern all activities of animate and inanimate beings thrives depending on the established systematics of the world.
Therefore as a believer, it is abnormal not to be a force to be reckoned with while you're here on earth.
While most of the achievements here on earth are nothing compared to transcending into immense glory in the afterlife or eternal material existence, being "earthly useful" is really very important.
The Bible says "Be Fruitful and Multiply (in Wealth) and subdue the earth. God doesn't want us to be failures here on earth, therefore etched even in the principles of righteousness and holiness here as a believer are systematics that guarantee you're blessed when you meet up the standards, procedures and requirements.
Most folks don't adequately decode this, so they erraneously think that making it to heaven means signing on a warrant of earthly uselessness.
Earthly uselessness is ungodly and unChristlike. As a believer being useful here on earth is very important.
We're created to establish God's Kingdom here on Earth as it is in. Heaven.
Why? So that Men who grope in darkness can see "the real light" and come to it.
Being Heaven conscious doesn't mean i no longer need to be effective, effectual or impactful here on earth. We have to be icons of impact via the enablement of the most Supreme himself: God Almighty.
The Earth is different from the World. The World is a System created to oppose Godliness therefore it isn't from God, yet it thrives upon principles of Earthly scientific control. The world is not of God but God controls it because it's controller was created by God.
But choosing to be useful by embracing the world is choosing to be useful to the opponent and opposer of God. The Devil himself.
That's why God made it a priority to bless those who Love Him.
Never think or assume or agree that the philosophies of enemity with God will make you more earthly useful, they may in a short span of time but as time stretches farther they melt away, wither, or fail on the scales.
Follow God's ways. Having knowledge of God is not enough. Loving God is the way to blessing. A lover is faithful at all times, if you love God display your faith in him and obey his commands. Then "Good Success" as the scriptures call it will come your way. Remain richly blessed.
Yours Sincerely
Apostle Constance Friday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lest I Bore You With Too Much Talks About Heaven by ademchij: 4:11am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Lest i bore you with talks about making it to Heaven like heaven is more real than earth is; let me let you know that there is nothing wrong at all with living a sucessful life here on earth as a born again, spirit filled, righteous and holy believer.
The earth was created by God, it's fullness and even the world (which is governed by Satan) a lower and inferior system to the supreme God-System originally established to govern all activities of animate and inanimate beings thrives depending on the established systematics of the world.
Therefore as a believer, it is abnormal not to be a force to be reckoned with while you're here on earth.
While most of the achievements here on earth are nothing compared to transcending into immense glory in the afterlife or eternal material existence, being "earthly useful" is really very important.
The Bible says "Be Fruitful and Multiply (in Wealth) and subdue the earth. God doesn't want us to be failures here on earth, therefore etched even in the principles of righteousness and holiness here as a believer are systematics that guarantee you're blessed when you meet up the standards, procedures and requirements.
Most folks don't adequately decode this, so they erraneously think that making it to heaven means signing on a warrant of earthly uselessness.
Earthly uselessness is ungodly and unChristlike. As a believer being useful here on earth is very important.
Being Heaven conscious doesn't mean i no longer need to be effective, effectual or impactful here on earth. We have to be icons of impact via the enablement of the most Supreme himself: God Almighty.
The Earth is different from the World. The World is a System created to oppose Godliness therefore it isn't from God, yet it thrives upon principles of Earthly scientific control. The world is not of God but God controls it because it's controller was created by God.
But choosing to be useful by embracing the world is choosing to be useful to the opponent and opposer of God. The Devil himself.
Never think or assume or agree that the philosophies of enemity with God will make you more earthly useful, they may in a short span of time but as time stretches farther they melt away, wither, or fail on the scales.
Follow God's ways. Having knowledge of God is not enough. Loving God is the way to blessing. A lover is faithful at all times, if you love God display your faith in him and obey his commands. Then "Good Success" as the scriptures call it will come your way. Remain richly blessed.
Yours Sincerely
Apostle Constance Friday
Re: Lest I Bore You With Too Much Talks About Heaven by stephieok: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Yours Sincerely
Apostle Constance Friday

(1) (Reply)

Women Break Dance As They "Pass Current" During Choregraphy In Church / Pope Francis Made This Big Change To Lord's Prayer / � If You Are Not Personally Spiritual. These are the Church you must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.