Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (56996 Views)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2019
serialkilla:
so now boxing too is fixed?
Since the days of Elijah
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Gabson001(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
i would have loved to see jesus step into a boxing ring but he cant because he doesnt exist

For sense.. Press 1
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Starks: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2019
see as d guy fat sef, me... I know on a normal ground AJ will kill that guy, of all matches that fat thing knock AJ like that, I don't believe this crap. now fat guys can console themselves but pls fat guys don't try this in real life to fight AJ type because we know that match was fixed or that fat buzo is on drugs.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Starks: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2019
stay strong bro we stand for you
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by saintneo(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2019
midolian:
20 lessons I learnt from Anthony Joshua's defeat loading... grin

1. No be by muscle..
2. No be by muscle..
3. Even with muscle, you can get punch dazed grin grin
4. Big tummy sometimes signifies strength
20. No be by muscle

after seeing the result and seeing the fat dude that took down AJ; I can confidently say, thank God I am a fat dude.

Fat Dudes! Awuuuuu! [img]https://fiercefatties.files./2014/10/fat-spartan.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by cadesky(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Biggest fixed match in the history of sport

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Awoo88: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Joshua was a fake ass champion with padded record. He defeated wladimir but is was the old feeble version. He avoided real threat knowing he has a very questionable chin and stamina. Had he won this fight, him and his promoter will come out with another remarkable excuse not to fight Wilder. Wilder is the only true warrior in HW right now. He is going back to fight Luis because no worthy opponent. Fury has returned back to his unseriouse self since signing for top rank
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Ironi: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2019
There was always something about AJ which didn’t make me believe he was the real deal.

Always thought he lacked so much for a real champion and yet he had 4 title belts. Well , how do you argue with success.

Dude that beat him doesn’t even look like a boxer !
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Pascal181: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
i would have loved to see jesus step into a boxing ring but he cant because he doesnt exist

you ignorantly conclude Jesus dosent exist because u 're blindfolded by what u worship. I pray God touch u before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Upton: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Okuda:

person wey neat klitchscko no be overraed abeg!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Upton: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Okuda:

person wey neat klitchscko no be overraed abeg!
Klitschko was almost past his prime in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:

Have you died and come back to life before, to know he doesn't exist? No top learned scientist atheist can say he doesn't exist, they propagate false rhetoric and fake discoveries to deceive people like you; but deep down, the more they make new discovery about the magnificence of the universe, the more confused they are about their empty claims.
A white atheist man i saw some years ago on atheist page secretly chatted me up. He was one of those in the forum quoting physics and chemistry and biology but deep down inside himself he knew this universe is far more than some lame scientific theories.
The existence of God is just like the collatz conjecture, you can be sure he exists (at least on a personal level), but you can never prove he doesn't exist.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Jaynom(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2019
tohyorsih:
He said he was about to break the curse but he couldn't.

The fear of Drake is the beginning of… cry cry
The curse broke him
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Jaynom(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2019
midolian:

1. No be by muscle..
2. No be by muscle..
20. No be by muscle
21. No be by size grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by kendsage(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
I dey tell you Bros. Appearance is different from reality. I also learnt that belly fat does not mean one is unfit.
Truly, NO BE BY MUSCLE

1. No be by muscle..
2. No be by muscle..
20. No be by muscle[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by sweetTai(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua needs to start looking for a modeling agency. Mohammed Ali was the only pretty face that can box.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Olarewaju89: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
At least, glo we allow us to rest with their advert now.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by xenoo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olarewaju89:
At least, glo we allow us to rest with their advert now.
lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by xenoo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
But that Drake's curse real oo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Offpoint1: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
In life you win some you lose most !
Anthony Joshua has experienced a rosy career , winnings here and there this is to let him know that no be every day pesin dey sleep for bed !

Nigerians should stop over reacting , cos all the people he has been beating since Sabi fight boxing too , Joshua's defeat has been long awaited .
Three reasons why Joshua lost ,Agree or not !
1. He didn't use ojuelegba as his entry theme
2. just like arsenal Joshua Sabi fight, for only his home ground - Wembley !
3. He met with Drake !
Loool, you don craze finishgrin

Wizkid ojuelegba na you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Diamondback(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Just a hiccup in an already enviable career, He'll bounce back. Wilder will be his ticket back to the top.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Emyjeze(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Staged piece of shit. We all know andy can't beat AJ not to talk of winning him , , nonsence and staged
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Nigerian celebrities have all taken to social media to react to Anthony Joshua's defeat by Mexican underdog, Andy Ruiz in a fight which took place at Madison Square in New York. 

Recall we reported that the Mexican knocked out Anthony Joshua in the 7th round, to inflict his first defeat and win the IBF, WBA and WBO titles. When he was knocked down in the third round, he appeared on the verge of losing as routinely as Joshua’s previous 22 opponents, but he immediately responded with two knockdowns that left Joshua fortunate to survive. On the occasion of the defending champion’s US debut, at New York’s revered Madison Square Garden, he was dethroned as the world’s leading heavyweight by a significant underdog who took advantage of becoming a late-notice opponent to secure a life-changing win.
U
Some Nigerian celebrities who took to social media to social media to react to Anthony Joshua's defeat by Andy Ruiz, include Super Falcons star, Asisat Oshoala, Don Jazzy, celebrity Arsenal critic, Kelechi, Tunde Ednut, Olamide, Eniola Badmus and many others..  Here are the posts below;

Waiting for Mayweather's. Own

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/nigerian-celebrities-react-to-anthony-joshuas-defeat-by-andy-ruiz/

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Blaqfellow: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
I saw it coming when everyone is seeing you as an undefitted champion you needs to be very careful otherwise you will fail this is same thing that happened between chelsea vs arsenal
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Blain007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
eyahh....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by sansid(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
midolian:

1. No be by muscle..
2. No be by muscle..
20. No be by muscle

LWKD... This guy is funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Akpacha(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Upton:
I always felt Joshua was overrated. The English media and Nigerians were responsible for all the hype.
Don't forget Joshua defeated Klitchko.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by Okuda(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Upton:

Klitschko was almost past his prime in my opinion.

passed his prime but he held the belt and nobody could beat him for a while?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz by UbiDaniels: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
na wao... everly winning... untill dat camera shot....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.