Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,990 members, 7,838,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Testimonies From Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimonies From Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited (589 Views)

Testimonies From Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited / Testimonies From Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited / Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies From Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited by Samuelchubiyo(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Good Morning great house, am Mrs Ifeoma Nduka
I was treating diabetes and hbp for almost 9 years when things took another turn
A nurse with the hospital here in Lagos where I was receiving treatment called me aside and told me of Mrs Blessing early last year

I asked her who the Mrs Blessing was and she told me, she cured ailments with foods and strict lifestyle change

Told me not to waste more time but I would have to stop treatment with them
I was shocked cos twas coming from a nurse

I asked her if she was sure of what she was saying and she told me her own mum, dad and cousin were cured by same woman
She gave me their contacts to verify and I couldn't believe my ears

I reached Mrs Blessing on discharge from hospital, after counselling and so many questions, she said she was going to treat me for kidney disease
My mind skipped
I argued my kidneys were fine and she ignored me
I kept reaching her for days and no response

I then told the nurse the development and she told me to follow whatever she tells me
I shouldn't judge by her profession
She helped me talk to her and she asked I paid and start when ready

A month later the typhoid and malaria became a steady thing, one day I slumped and was rushed to the hospital
The doctor then told me my kidneys had failed
I was shocked!

I told the nurse and she reminded me of what Mrs Blessing told me months back and I was arguing
I started crying

Well, I started therapy may last year and I can boldly say I am whole
Tested and confirmed
All the weakness, ulcer, chest pain, constipation, foamy urine, everything gone
Only God knows where on earth I would have started from if I wasn't lucky

I know you will be surprised reading my testimony ma
Am forever grateful

Admin, kindly post

(1) (Reply)

Lubacin Capsule - Herbal Remedy For Permanent Cure Of Staphylococcus / Sex Booster / Gradually Becoming Impotent, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.