Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari (702 Views)

Boko Haram: Jonathan's Biggest Error Was Removal Of Iherika As CAS - Nnamdi Kanu / Court Frees Waripamo-Owei Dudafa & Joseph Iwuejo, Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Banker / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by odunfunmi343: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Leah Sharibu: 'I'm on my knees, negotiate with Boko Haram' - Jonathan's ex-aide, Omokri begs Buhari

Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, on Saturday appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to negotiate with Boko Haram over the release of Leah Sharibu.

READ FULL DETAILS AND SEE OTHER NIGERIAN REACTIONS

Source: https://gossiping.com.ng/2019/06/02/leah-sharibu-im-on-my-knees-negotiate-with-boko-haram-jonathans-ex-aide-omokri-begs-buhari/

Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by Tocynone(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2019
I think there's more to boko haram than we thought
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by Rednaxelot: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2019
If he negotiates and ransom is paid in exchange for the girl, he will still be the one to blame the government for financing the boko haram through ransom.

1 Like

Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by rusher14: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Reno trying to be relevant.
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by odunfunmi343: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:
Reno trying to be relevant.
hmmm
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
If he negotiates and ransom is paid in exchange for the girl, he will still be the one to blame the government for financing the boko haram through ransom.
Okay let Buhari use him brain solve this matter nau undecided

Abi him no get any

What if it's Zara that's in captive

Is the role of a president a child's play

This promise and fail government self undecided
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2019
But when moderator will stop pushing anything about Rino to front page. This guy always talking shit every time.
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by odunfunmi343: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But when moderator will stop pushing anything about Rino to front page. This guy always talking shit every time.
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by cjrane: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Save your breath:

Since Leah is a christian girl, you can bet on it that the fulani fundamentalist illegitimately occupying Aso Rock villa would not give a rat's ass about her fate in the hands of Boko Haram.
Re: 'i'm On My Knees, Negotiate With Boko Haram' - Jonathan's Ex-aide Begs Buhari by odunfunmi343: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
aid

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s 4-year Approval Rating Result / Nigeria Was Not This Terrible Under PDP Government –Babatope / See How Senator Dino Melaye Troll The New Deputy Senate President, Omo-agege(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.