Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State (33759 Views)

Hoodlums Invade Anambra Vigilante Office, Set Man On Fire / Queues In Abuja: Hoodlums Invade Petrol Stations, Attack Motorists, Snatch Phone / Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Rochas Okorocha’s Bedroom In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Some yet-to-be identified hoodlums early on Saturday morning invaded the residence of the immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.

One of our correspondents gathered that the armed hoodlums invaded the residence, located at his country home in Ogboko, Ideato South Local Government Area of the state barely 72 hours after Okorocha left office as governor.

The hoodlums were said to have overpowered the security guards at the residence and forced their way in.

The hoodlums, who some suspected to be hired assassins, were said to have headed straight to Okorocha’s bedroom and ransacked everywhere but were said not to have taken any item away.

Okorocha’s media aide, Sam Onwuemedo, told SUNDAY PUNCH that the police had begun investigation into the matter.

He said, “The police have moved in to unravel what happened. I don’t think it is proper for me to say anything about the incident in order not to jeopardise their investigation. Let us wait till they complete their work.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Ladodo, said he was aware of the incident.

The CP said, “I am aware of the development. But I am not the one handing it. The commander of Oguta is the one handing it.”

Meanwhile, Governor Ihedioha has said his predecessor, Rochas Okorocha, did not hand over any document to him.

Ihedioha said the claim by Okorocha that he left N48.1b in the state coffers for the present administration could not be ascertained.

The Special Adviser on Media to the governor, Steve Osuji, who spoke to SUNDAY PUNCH, said ex-governor’s claim was bogus.

He said, “The ex-governor’s claim on the amount he left is bogus and can’t be ascertained as we speak.”

The Peoples Democratic Party in Imo State accused Okorocha of leaving a broke state to the new governor.

Also, the new governor has appointed a former member of the House of Representatives, Uche Onyeagucha, as the Secretary to the State Government.

The governor also appointed a former SSG, Chris Okewulonu, as his Chief of Staff.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Chibuike Onyeukwu, on Saturday, stated that Chima Nwana was appointed the Deputy Chief of Staff, while the Chairman of the PDP in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area, Chinemerem Madu, was appointed as the Chief of Protocol.

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-invade-okorochas-imo-home/amp/

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Kennitrust(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oh! How the mighty has fallen.

Indeed, there is time for everything.

Yesterday, he was equipped with all forms of security outfit but today, he is exposed to the fates of the common man.

Makes a good use of the opportunity you have today so that tomorrow will have nothing against you.

My Sunday achievement: I'm the FTC. Haleluya!

29 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Amuluonyenaego: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
IMO ppl are not just happy with this man, he should just take heart........ whatever you sow you will reap lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Guthx: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Skepticus: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool

Okorocha, the crafty mofo!

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Nicklaus619(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rochas the hated one grin,
Many odds against this dude lately grin

15 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Opinedecandid(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
And did What?
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Elslim: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Looting the looter

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Vizzim: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Maybe they were trying to get back what was stolen from then.

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by helinues: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Seasonal movie

So the people from that side do not know how to moved on after the elections or ??
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by johnyblaze20: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
nawa oooh.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Political
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Theaimischips: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
F

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Kingluqman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Okorohausa

E don buy market
grin

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by RexTramadol1: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Too bad!
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Jestin: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rochas be like.....watin I do una Na only me waka come

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by lastempero: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Iberiberism staged this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by wwwtortoise(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
angry

Something tells me this is a staged drama to appeal to the emotions of imolites.

However, if I am wrong I still don't give a flying f*ck. Many homes were broken, lives chattered, resources squandered under his cunning watch.

I don't give a f*ck.
Call me stingy.... it is my f*ck and not yours.

18 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by optimistic1234: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Okoroawusa.. just d beginiing

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by FRESHG(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
SUPER STORY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Mariangeles(f): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Could it be that it was staged ?

I won't put it past this guy ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by emmabest2000(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
He is on his own now .... APC is a blind party and scam grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by FRESHG(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
lastempero:
Iberiberism staged this.
WALAHI I GET AM POR SENSE

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Psyrus(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Iberi erism
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by ForeThinker: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Because he refused to build a status for them

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by athaboi(f): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by BlackfireX: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Looking for sympathy....

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by dipseacon: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Any girl around Egbe/Ikotun area that is single? I'm a fineboy looking for a friend with benefit

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Other governors did Pady Pady handover, at least we saw them handing over some big notes. Rochas should do the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / Policeman Seen Beating LASTMA Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Two Men Impregnate, Procure Abortion For 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.