Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America (424 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America by sir3pu(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2019
The New York sold-out crowd was largely in favor of Anthony Joshua were left stunned and silent when the champion was knocked out in the 7th round of last night’s bout by Andy Ruiz Jr..

Anthony Joshua, previously undefeated, was defending his IBF, WBA and WBO titles but was knocked down four times before underdog Ruiz was awarded a technichal knockout.

Joshua reacting after the match said,

“big respect to Andy, big big respect. He’s a good fighter. Thank you America. Thank you everyone for coming out this evening.

Sorry I let my friends down, sorry I let my supporters down.”

there’s no excuses. It’s my own fault. I got caught with a big shot. Congratulations to him.

I would have preferred it to be Deontay Wilder, do you know what I mean? But it wasn’t.

It was Andy Ruiz, and he deserves it, and the fame and fortune he’s about to receive.

I don’t want anyone to kind of drown in their sorrows. This is boxing. It’s all the same.

It just wasn’t my night. It was Andy Ruiz’s night. You know what? It’s good for the TV”.

https://wiseloaded.com/anthony-joshua-reacts-as-andy-ruiz-jr-defeated-him-in-america/

2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America by kelvine(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2019
He said good for the TV

Meaning, it was staged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America by marshalldgreat(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Very professional Anthony
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America by sir3pu(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2019
kelvine:
He said good for the TV

Meaning, it was staged.

I wonder ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America by LearnITsmash(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua was cocky grin hence he was knocked out of his boots grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts As Andy Ruiz Jr. Defeated Him In America by onlinetomola(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
And lotta believed it was staged ? Kontinu bayen o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5G Effect Has Transform Sports For Spectators – FCB Stadium Is The First / Forget Messi, Give Van Dijk Of Liverpool The Ballon D'or - Koeman / Football gossip: Oblak, Pogba, Wan-Bissaka, Rose, Sakai, Kruse, De Ligt 11 Jun F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.