Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position (9587 Views)

Tinubu Must Resign Group Insist On Tinubu Resignation, As Corruption Increases / Igbos Seek For Law Mandating Political Parties To Include Rotational Presidency / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by abeggnow: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigeria can only have peace if an Igbo man becomes President
the igbo are not willing to work towards achieving to goal instead the want it handed over to them.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Odingo1:

Odingo1 to his useless homosexual father:
My Family is rich already, it is your family that have made eternal poverty your pledge. Remain poor since poverty is what always to come to your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by lukui: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
continue to deceive your selves hoping to reap where you did not sow

what was the percentage of votes that buhari got from the South east during the last presidential selection?

when it is time for election, you will be shouting buhari is a cow, he is a dullard, he is brain dead

now when it is time to lobby for the position of leadership you will be shouting for justice fairness and equity

and to even smite you he left emefiele as the cbn governor, shebi you said that nigeria is zoo, leave our zoo for us go to your jungle!!!!!

I just hope we know who is fooling who!!!!

#GODBLESSNIGERIA!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by brookz: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Almunjid:

Dem don miss road. The inauguration of Atiku is taking place in dream while they are awake. grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by Mosco100(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hi everyone, please no 'Igbos' rather "Igbo" or "Igbo people", thanks you.
Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by Uhobong: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Igbos should be in the above mentioned position...for peace to rain in Nigeria..
Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by adekolaelect(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Igbos are traveling with no direction .instead of you all to call yourselves to other and restrategise politically you are here making invisible demand which you didn't work for !!!! But what I know you wanted before is BIAFRA OR DEATH /Atikulating .for now face what you know how to do best which is ::: Hatred ,propaganda and ,political sabotages

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by blacknp(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
OTayobami:
As much as i don't like the way these guys think, i feel something is wrong with this country and north,
Atikulators now wailing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
lukui:
continue to deceive your selves hoping to reap where you did not sow

what was the percentage of votes that buhari got from the South east during the last presidential selection?

when it is time for election, you will be shouting buhari is a cow, he is a dullard, he is brain dead

now when it is time to lobby for the position of leadership you will be shouting for justice fairness and equity

and to even smite you he left emefiele as the cbn governor, shebi you said that nigeria is zoo, leave our zoo for us go to your jungle!!!!!

I just hope we know who is fooling who!!!!

#GODBLESSNIGERIA!!!
Don’t mind them,it is worse than Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi asking Donald Trump for a position?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by plantist: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oilpussy! What can you do to help your people achieve their goat?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by kettykin: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
blacknp:
Don’t mind them,it is worse than Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi asking Donald Trump for a position?

There are igbos in apc . No one is asking for political support for igbos in pdp. What is Nigeria turning into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by kettykin: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
blacknp:

There are igbos in apc , let them get political positions. No one is asking for political support for igbos in pdp. What is Nigeria turning into
Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by chakula: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

President of where please ?

Be specific.

CAN President, Labour Union President or SUG President.

Which one you suggested for them? grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by OTayobami(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2019
blacknp:
Atikulators now wailing?

Your papa idiot, am not even a fan of politics not to talk of government
Re: Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position by tiger28: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
OTayobami:
As much as i don't like the way these guys think, i feel something is wrong with this country and north,
You just stated what their issue is! Ppl dont like because they talk ANYHOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo-agege Condemns Brutal Attacks On Nigerians, Calls For Decisive Action / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo / Who Is The Best African Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.