Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (101181 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Andy Ruiz Jr. Is Anthony Joshua Opponent For New York Bout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by blackslayer: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Harddiskng:
Fixed match!

Exactly my thought, Ruiz was wide open and AJ wasn’t even fight back, It was obvious AJ was holding back aswear. Watch the clips closely.

money is the root of all evil...money will make people give up dignity and integrity......

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by rawpadgin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Just like the way Glo brought you #PayByTheSecond and make sure you dont pay expensively for Data
sorry bro, i dont browse with glo

I only uses glory because its the strongest network in the island where i work
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Kinsalat619(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
I know this will happen someday , because he once displayed where he was preparing Eba(garri) for dinner���
You don't need to tell people the source of your strength and joy finally, his opponent has taken fufu (Akpu).
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amedu3:
Fixed fight u guys will beleive Anthony truly lost d fight never I dont believe.
it was fixed
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by okerekeikpo: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Just come back to oshodi and continue fighting with mc oluomo, bloody afonja
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
He was using Glo network..
Lost his signal
Lost his belts.....
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by bizhop01: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Glo handwork, the make my guy become too slow.
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by karashita: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Enough of this Anthony Joshua's defeat, dude is a human and not a machine, he should be encouraged , people talking about his loss saying this and that are not helping him instead they are making him lose confidence.

Failure helps us to bring out the best in us when competiting next time.

This would make him see Nigerians in their true colour-very judgemental embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by romeorailss: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Honestly if you mean Joshua then obviously you know nothing about him... Humble to a fault...

U dey mind that one wey just dey yarn dust like ode angry

AJ is the most humble fighter have ever seen . Humble to a fault and respects his opponent . Doesn't make mouth at all . He goes to the ring to do his job angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Sorrento: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
He will fight the rematch probably in next 2or 3 mnth b4 fighting wilder

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by lloyds(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
AJ village people don finally Bluetooth am.
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by fx45(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chiomzee:
add me on whatsapp 08149822139
Quite bold
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Aidejay(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
My advice to anybody if you manage blow inside or outside naija just run and hide
Especially those wey blow outside if u carry ur big head dey associate yourself with naija anyhow your
Career go die. Even if na south Africa or Ghana just commot from naija. And if u manage dey popular pass your village or state run like a mad cow
I fit mention many Nigerians or semi Nigerians wey dia career die once Dem associate with naija run oooh! Run
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by oloriooko(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
I am so so proud of AJ even in defeat the guy is still a star
A loss is not the end of the world, its an opportunity to get better
Pick it up from here bro and go again, we dearly love you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by 3RNEST(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
AJ please come back home we love u like that.. grin
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by shegzydave(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
The truth is it pained me so.much that AJ was knock out because I never believed it, but then it is a lesson to me that, you can't reign forever no no no, where is okun biscuit today, the most popular biscult in Nigeria and even in west Africa but today you can't even see the traces of okun biscuit again, totally knocks out of market....
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Xander85: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
onlinetomola:
Erin wo! Drake`s selfie Curse is at work . grin.

Between AJ and Glo right now..

AJ: Glo I hail o
Glo : I beg no hail us, go hail Ruiz Jnr.

If will get to a point when any heavyweight champion, on spotting Drake approaching, will sharply turn the other way and run as fast as his legs can carry him! shocked
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by justmi1: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
I don't get it, what's the big deal? This is a match and a winner must emerge. Anthony lost this one, so ?
Does anyone has monopoly of victory or defeat?
This is life, you win some, you lose some. Most of us here can't even receive a punch and "feel fine". Abi the opponent came to sell garri ni. Let's be guided please.

4 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
simonlee:
When Anthony Joshua shows us at Globacom Ng for renewal of his endorsement deal...grin
are u trying to insunate na village ppl cause im defeat.i still believe dem fix dat match.
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by MrBONE2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Forget the drake curse

I knew he will become useless the moment he signed with Glo.

Anything Glo touches turns to garbage embarassed embarassed
cry

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by fx45(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
AgreatMan:
Guy no worry yourself. Them just use that match promote boxing in Mexico and Latin America in general. AJ go collect him belt back.
Stop sounding like an ignorant prick. Oscar de la Hoya gave Mexico and Latin America all the promotion they would ever think of. Anthony Joshua was beaten flat out

1 Like

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Allow us man ... how do you go and lose to a boxer whose stomach de hang?? #disgrace

I'm sure you know Sumo wrestlers.
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mexicans are hungry for that money...its do or die for the contender...
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Poor baby

1 Like

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by LordGuru1: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmabest2000:
He surrendered all his strength to women grin
grin angry My brother, if you were him, it would be hard to survive them too. He's a fine boy like no other boxer. So they pester, stalk and swam around him like bees every time and through every means. When Tuface was leaving after a show in my school way back, if you see how girls (including one half-caste that all boys in the Uni worship) fought into his vehicle as if their lives depend on his dhick. He told his body guards to pull out other girls and zoomed off with the half-caste. That day, I realized that all a guy needs is to discover and fulfill his Destiny. Then, girls would chase you!

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by MrBONE2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Worst match ever..Felt for AJ everybody eyes was on him to maintain his unbeaten..he shall come back better.Novemeber is almost here

[b][/b]

Does it mean AJ still have rematch with Riuz Jnr
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
maestroferddi:
Your last line is pure crap...

Greatest boxer of all time aside Ali

Tell me you are joking....Or is it that you started following boxing yesterday?

This overhyped dude called Joshua cannot lay any claim to greatness among elite fighters in the past 30 years let alone the pantheon of the greatest of the sweet science.

Can Joshua hold a candle to the likes of Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, or the Klitscho brothers?

Putting him in the same sentence with the likes of Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, George Foreman, Larry Holmes, Joe Frazier, Ken Norton, Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano and other definitive royalty of the sport will amount to grave insult.

You don't beat journeyman in a flat era of the sport and fail at the first hurdle and turn round to stake a claim to immortality...

You don't manage to beat a washed out, senescent W Klitscho and conclude you can now mix it with revolutionary fighters of yore.

Joshua is just an average boxer, mister..

Boss, not just Joshua... The good sport has gone to the dogs. It's all hype now.
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by erons22(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
When he was busy winning u people didn't say his matches were fixed, now he lost u guys are busy shouting it fixed someone that got knocked down 4 good times. Nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by trendsgirl: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
The former partnership between AJ and Glo is one that as a Nigerian, I am proud of. Glo supports its own(Nigerians). It's really weird to see Nigerians make snide remarks about the issue. Ali one of the greatest has lost 5 fights and so many others who have bounced back. AJ will and as Nigerians let us support our own!
MrBONE2:
cry

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by onlinetomola(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Xander85:

If will get to a point when any heavyweight champion, on spotting Drake approaching, will sharply turn the other way and run as fast as his legs can carry him! shocked

Naa D level be dat grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
I'm sure you know Sumo wrestlers.
You are comparing rice to akamu ... sumo wrestling is ≠ boxing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.