Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) (45516 Views)

The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by dipseacon: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bro is it red you're calling pink? You've just annoyed me
emeijeh:
Lllllaaaaaaallllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=5063511[/img]

The guy on pink shorts should start practicing pole vault.
If you know, you know
grin

2 Likes

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by AmazonGhost: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:
Foropa Town

You call Foropa a town?? It took us over 4 hours to get to Foropa from Yenegoa on a 200horse power speed boat and you dare call it a Town.
issokay, we know.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by greggng: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See see see Lala now

[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

Where did you find this meme...each time I see that nyash I go dey laugh...was she deformed
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by tfash96(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Las las dem go gather chop am.. I hail people wey dey chop snake.. I no like creepy things let alone to dey chop them
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nicheey(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=5063511[/img]

If you know, you know
grin

You too get eye grin grin grin
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by madjune(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pls, what's that bros in red shorts carrying to kill snake?

Is it a Nepa pole or what?

Snake don suffer.
Lala, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
I believe what my eye is seeing is a red short

emeijeh:

If you know, you know
grin
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by olanshi: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:

If you know, you know
grin

What have you been smoking lately?

Where did you see a pink short in the pictures ?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yankiss:
Well, one witch or the other haff been killed.
you can see that there is a bush nearby. Please don't attribute this to witchcraft
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Some elements will say its village people now or witches that caused it, they forgot to see that there is a bush nearby which attracts snakes.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
am I the only one that think this was planned?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by antobrige: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:

If you know, you know
grin

Don't mind him after he will be claiming say him follow kill the snake �
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bossvitality(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
was screaming jeeees wen i was scrolling down the last pic.
feel like i was touching it
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by McSpeedy04: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
The Snake is really long. Owing to what we're read about what Nigerians do to snake they kill, I want to believe the church members don't like snake pepersoup. grin
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:
Foropa Town

You call Foropa a town?? It took us over 4 hours to get to Foropa from Yenegoa on a 200horse power speed boat and you dare call it a Town.

But they will sit on the keyboard and abuse other cities, not knowing they are commenting from a village
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by GMbuharii: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:

If you know, you know
grin

Mba. He should stand in lokoja and stretch that stick and nack that jihadist in Aso rock for head

grin
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Reelmii: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
look at the environment of the church

well.. u only killed one out of the thousands in that forest
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by GMbuharii: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Reelmii:
look at the environment of the church

well.. u only killed one out of the thousands in that forest

You are correct. For that snake to have grown that long and big tells one that there are many more in the area. Those guys gotta be vigilant

That snake is a bad one sha o. Looks like cobra
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol, effect of China phone... Please forgive him

Danelo:

Olodo na pink be that? grin
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:
Foropa Town

1 Share

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by iamwalexab(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oh that’s remind me of my NYSC serving year in Southern Ijaw in Bayelsa state Glory of all lands
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Femi316: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
See This Snake We Killed In Front Of A Church In A Village In Bayelsa (pictures)

My friends and I killed this snake in front of a church in Foropa Town in southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.
Omo see Lala......?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:
Foropa Town

water spirit where the one slowing u guys down.... 200 horse power on a boat and it took u guys 4hrs.... abeg say na Ghana una go turn ni
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by dapadawee: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
killing a snake with long sticks is not bad.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by mamajj17(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
rafhell:
There is more from where that snake came from.

Nothing more than the dirtiness of the Premises
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:

If you know, you know
grin

Where you see pink? Shorts Ehen this boy
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Yankiss(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
dingbang:
you can see that there is a bush nearby. Please don't attribute this to witchcraft
I was only being sarcastic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mosesotu123:
water spirit where the one slowing u guys down.... 200 horse power on a boat and it took u guys 4hrs.... abeg say na Ghana una go turn ni
Baba, even me think say na Ghana we dey go that day.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Black mamba... Very deadly a snake undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discover The World Of Colors With Hexcolor.co - Your Ultimate Color Resource / The Python I Killed In Agbor / Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.