Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tyson Fury Sends Amazing Message To Anthony Joshua After Shock Defeat To Ruiz Jr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Sends Amazing Message To Anthony Joshua After Shock Defeat To Ruiz Jr (251 Views)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Sends Amazing Message To Anthony Joshua After Shock Defeat To Ruiz Jr by tundemania: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tyson Fury sent a classy message to Anthony Joshua after his rival heavyweight suffered a devastating upset loss to Andy Ruiz Jr.

Joshua saw his three world titles stripped from him at Madison Square Garden, hitting the canvas four times in a shocking defeat.

It is the first loss of Joshua’s pro career, but Fury rejected the chance to gloat over his closest British rival.

He said: ‘We have our back and forth’s but Anthony Joshua changed his stars through life.

‘Heavyweight boxing, these things happen, rest up, recover, regroup and come again.’

Joshua now has the option to exercise his right to an immediate with Ruiz Jr, and both the fighter and his promoter Eddie Hearn said that was their next step.

The loss derails Joshua’s plans to unify the division, but for Ruiz Jr it was a euphoric moment of history for the major underdog.

Tyson Fury refused to drive in the dagger after Anthony Joshua’s shocking defeat

Fury kept it classy in his message to Joshua after the fight
Ruiz Jr is the first Mexican heavyweight world champion and his victory will go down as one of the greatest upsets in boxing history.

The 29-year-old was around 15/1 to beat Joshua before fight night and accepted the clash on just six week’s notice.

‘I cant believe I just made my dream come true, the sky is the limit,’ he said. ‘That was the first time I’ve been down on the floor and it just made me stronger.

‘I’m a Mexican warrior, I have that blood in me. I just made history for Mexico.’

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/06/02/tyson-fury-sends-amazing-message-to-anthony-joshua-after-shock-defeat-to-ruiz-jr/

Re: Tyson Fury Sends Amazing Message To Anthony Joshua After Shock Defeat To Ruiz Jr by tundemania: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
sad
Re: Tyson Fury Sends Amazing Message To Anthony Joshua After Shock Defeat To Ruiz Jr by FINESHIRT(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Women's World Cup | Nigeria Vs South Korea |full HD Highlights / Messi Outshines Ronaldo To Become World's Highest Paid Athlete / 5 Facts From The 2019 AFCON Opening Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.