Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) (28177 Views)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Changethechain:
I need a female friend in odili road port Harcourt.. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Email: matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com

I do not know how old you but in Nigeria with your mentality na conji go kill you last last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Eleponblue(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
post=78962053:
God bless our darling daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

May God continue to give him more wisdom. knowledge and understanding as he guide and take us to a better Nigeria.
Your father ba?! Please don't generalize...
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mahsums:
Our fresh baba
I go slap
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nigeria will heave a sigh of relief when this Fulani bandit eventually gives up the ghost.

#kingofhypocrites&thieves
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
kings09:
No value

But when Abdulsalam did not attend the Inauguration...it speaks volume?you Buhari haters are just bunch of dumb nitwits...
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
How our national assembly and house of reps have been meeting and nothing to show after ward to help the masses yet tax payers funds being spent..

What bill or law have you heard this year that will change d suffering of nigeria??

None
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
XTHRONE:
Okay,i love this man white beard so cool.but las las , I wanna be young forever. People wey dey commit suicide up and down, never know what's up,,,,

Life is beautiful...

Patience is the key...

Forever i wanna live forever young
Do you wanna live forever forever young�
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
lekanolas:
President Muhammadu Buhari has met with former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.

The meeting took place on Sunday.

Buhari is in Makkah to attend the Summit of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation .

Abubakar , who is the Chairman National Peace Accord Committee is in Saudi for the lesser Hajj.

Abubakar,alongside former Nigerian Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan were all conspicuously absent at the Eagle Square, Abuja, on Thursday where President Buhari and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo took oath of office for their second term in office.

Buhari had on Friday addressed the OIC forum and underscore the need for member countries to unite and work together to combat common challenges such as terrorism and violent extremism.

Buhari had also held bilateral meetings with some world leaders to discuss issues of mutual interest.

http://newsday.com.ng/photos-buhari-meets-abdulsalami-abubakar-in-makkah/

This jackass does not understand the meaning of conflict of interest. On whose behalf did he attend the summit of the organization of Islamic cooperation? Will he attend the summit of the organization of Christian cooperation, if any existed?
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amanda4life:

Forever i wanna live forever young
Do you wanna live forever forever young�

lol, In Jazy Voice... forever young.
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Mahsums: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I go slap
Sifia pain tongue
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Mahsums: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
post=78962096:

Our daddy is just too much.
yess oo
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by yourstruly123(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
post=78962053:

May God continue to give him more wisdom. knowledge and understanding as he guide and take us to a better Nigeria.
I hate you with all my soul.
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Udueyinpurple: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
post=78962053:

Imagine...
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by kings09(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Midastorch:

But when Abdulsalam did not attend the Inauguration...it speaks volume?you Buhari haters are just bunch of dumb nitwits...
Hmmmm. Ok.

Continue
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 5:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Jonathan Israel and buhari Saudi ,,simple
Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) by Alejobs: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike / Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.