Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service (32513 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2019
kehinde1588:

No be only you observe am. They are just too close. Its good sha... I pray nothing tear them apart cos I really like their closeness.

Only if they are lucky to have married women with good brain, not the divisive lot.

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by majamajic(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2019
naptu2:

Inauguration Jumat service at the Alausa Central Mosque
God bless u for this information,
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
see hamzat inside church....

Yoruba Muslims sef

That's what makes us different from others. The most accommodating region in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by fortunechy(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Doing Thanksgiving on the election that he didn't win.... mchtreeew!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by poweredcom(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2019
All these religious things na de taya me
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by spencekat(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2019
uruba23:

I think somehow I have noticed Governor Sanwo-Olu and Deputy Governor Hamzat are always wearing similar clothes and even drive similar Range Rover at their inauguration, I think it is a good vibe hopefully they work as a team to Achieve great results .Let see if Governor Sanwo-olu would attend the Mosque during Ramadan celebration
The relationship between him and his deputy is great.Hope the governor will sustain it,because most deputy governors are being or have been treated badly by their bosses here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Olarewaju89: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Tribal marks is for Afonjas.... It's like an ID card

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
uruba23:

I think somehow I have noticed Governor Sanwo-Olu and Deputy Governor Hamzat are always wearing similar clothes and even drive similar Range Rover at their inauguration, I think it is a good vibe hopefully they work as a team to Achieve great results .Let see if Governor Sanwo-olu would attend the Mosque during Ramadan celebration

kehinde1588:

No be only you observe am. They are just too close. Its good sha... I pray nothing tear them apart cos I really like their closeness.

In 2015 before primaries, hamzat picked sanwo olu as potental running mate when he wanted to declare for governorship race before power that be forced him down, now fast forward, sanwo olu governor, hamzat deputy, you can see that they are too close to be a friend. Best Friend For Ever.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2019
The Offering Pastor Go Used Buy PRIVATE JET, Mumu And Xtians Are 5/6
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Femskid08(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by topeorekoy(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
johnkay1:
That church don hammer

Its the Church inside the State House in Ikeja
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Femskid08(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Yoruba Muslims sef
Is anything wrong wit dat
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2019
priceaction:

In 2015 before primaries, hamzat picked sanwo olu as potental running mate when he wanted to declare for governorship race before power that be forced him down, now fast forward, sanwo olu governor, hamzat deputy, you can see that they are too close to be a friend. Best Friend For Ever.
Well me I like the collaboration, they are both brilliant guys at least from the profile I read about both of them.It is just perfect they collaborate together to be very successful.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
spencekat:
The relationship between him and his deputy is great.Hope the governor will sustain it,because most deputy governors are being or have been treated badly by their bosses here in Nigeria.
Hopefully this team would change the Status quo .
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by hightempo(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2019
lereinter:
What's the connection between light and darkness

What's the connection between Christianity and politics

light and darkness are connected.....The fundamental of existence is darkness which pervades the universe......Light is just a reflection of the manifest world...,.Darkness is a default manifestation of existence
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by skeleton5050(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
I wish say na me b d pastor

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Perkins1: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Mrtesso: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2019
naptu2:

Inauguration Jumat service at the Alausa Central Mosque

Naptu2, do you listen to Sadiq and the guru, airing on Lagos Talks 91.3 mondays from 9:30 am - 11:00am with Godwin Etakibuebu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by masseratti: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Lamasta:
He's now an usher praise God grin
no that's a Thanksgiving bowl... Its used to offer Thanksgiving and other people put money into it to honor the bearer doing the Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by farem: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2019
lereinter:
What's the connection between light and darkness

What's the connection between Christianity and politics

So politics is of the devil abi?
We thank God you never existed when God used Joseph, Nehemiah, Daniel and even Esther for His purpose.
You can remain at the level the area boys would continue to lord it over you and your generation
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
God will give u The wisdom to lead. My Governor!
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Samunique(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
The Offering Pastor Go Used Buy PRIVATE JET, Mumu And Xtians Are 5/6
And to think that u are fasting and still making these kind of statements says a lot about you and the condition of your heart undecided

If I may ask, don't Muslims pay money in the mosques
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mrtesso:

Naptu2, do you listen to Sadiq and the guru, airing on Lagos Talks 91.3 mondays from 9:30 am - 11:00am with Godwin Etakibuebu?

I listen to Lagos Talk 91.3 everyday, starting with the midday show anchored by Ifunnaya by 11:00am.

I love Mr ID Enang's show on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't miss it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Yoruba Muslims sef

Even Buhari the Sharia exponent went to RCCG service, back in 2014 or so, when he was looking for votes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Samunique:
And to think that u are fasting and still making these kind of statements says a lot about you and the condition of your heart undecided

If I may ask, don't Muslims pay money in the mosques

Offering in mosque, give example pls.. Only in Church you'll see Pastor collecting offering for Building, Development offering, tithes offering, Data offering, Worker's offering, Children offering, Social network offering, the one wey Dey pain me pass is "OWO IGBA" ie BOWL or CALABASH offering. All these offerings PASTOR go gather them together acquire PRIVATE JET
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Samunique(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Offering in mosque, give example pls.. Only in Church you'll see Pastor collecting offering for Building, Development offering, tithes offering, Data offering, Worker's offering, Children offering, Social network offering, the one wey Dey pain me pass is "OWO IGBA" ie BOWL or CALABASH offering. All these offerings PASTOR go gather them together acquire PRIVATE JET
So Muslims don't give money in mosques on on Fridays during jumaat ?

What about their ridiculous extortions during naming ceremonies (Ikomo) in Yoruba land ?

Bros pls leave the church to do her things and face your religion.

Giving is part of us and there's why we are blessed and prospering despite all the Islamic and political oppositions .

A few Christians can gather at a place and before u know it, they'll begin to build their place of worship without government intervention or contribution and they will build it successfully owing no one.

So face your Islam and swallow your frustration and the grief your religion is causing the world everywhere you go.......
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by tonyawo: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
johnkay1:
That church don hammer
The Church is run by Lagos State Government. All the pastors there are on LASG payroll. The name of the Church is Chapel of the Christ the Light, located at Alausa, not too far from Africa Shrine.
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Samunique:
So Muslims don't give money in mosques on on Fridays during jumaat ?

What about their ridiculous extortions during naming ceremonies (Ikomo) in Yoruba land ?

Bros pls leave the church to do her things and face your religion.

Giving is part of us and there's why we are blessed and prospering despite all the Islamic and political oppositions .

A few Christians can gather at a place and before u know it, they'll begin to build their place of worship without government intervention or contribution and they will build it successfully owing no one.

So face your Islam and swallow your frustration and the grief your religion is causing the world everywhere you go.......

After all You see me mentioning some of the offerings your pastor collected at your various church, just mention at least one offering Our own Alfa, Imam do collect in Mosque...

Moreso, do you want to tell me that Your Pastor don't used to collect offering during naming ceremony in your church??
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Samunique(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

After all You see me mentioning some of the offerings your pastor collected at your various church, just mention at least one offering Our own Alfa, Imam do collect in Mosque...

Moreso, do you want to tell me that Your Pastor don't used to collect offering during naming ceremony in your church??
First of all u need to debunk my claim that u people also give money in the mosques most especially on Fridays, jumaat prayer, yes or no ?

Secondly no pastors collect any offering during naming ceremonies, any money collected will immediately be given to the mother of the baby unlike your Alfas who will make sure they milk people dry and cart the whole money away before they ask people to give money for the Quran for the baby which always comes last after they must have raised all sort of ridiculous money.

i.e owo k'omo mago, owo to omo Ba fe hu eyin etc ....... very ridiculous.....

Meanwhile, for your information, giving is part of our faith , that's why we prosper !!!

We don't rely on any government to come and build places of worship for us unlike u people .

Tell me any mega mosque in your state that the government did not have a hand in it ?

Giving is part of our faith, deal with it or your frustration will continue.......................... Luke 6:38 KJV
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. u For with the same measure that ye mete v withal it shall be measured to you again.
Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by lereinter(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
hightempo:
light and darkness are connected.....The fundamental of existence is darkness which pervades the universe......Light is just a reflection of the manifest world...,.Darkness is a default manifestation of existence

Rhetorics

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service by Mrtesso: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
ferhyntorlah:

I listen to Lagos Talk 91.3 everyday, starting with the midday show anchored by Ifunnaya by 11:00am.

I love Mr ID Enang's show on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't miss it.

You love inspiration. You love motivation. You love intelligence. Keep that up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.