Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To Do NYSC Online Registration With N500 Only (2019) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Do NYSC Online Registration With N500 Only (2019) (369 Views)

Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc / NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do NYSC Online Registration With N500 Only (2019) by humy2020: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
I going to show you how to do NYSC online registration with N500 only or even below that amount.

I was prompted to write this podt because of a certain post I spotted on a blog teaching Prospective Corps Members how to run away without paying Cyber cafe man after doing online registration. You to run away is not good! So I want to show you how to minimise the cost instead of running away with somebody's money.

All you need is your smart phone or computer, then follow these steps:

1. Go to the NYSC registration portal at [url]portal.nysc.ng.org[/url] to start your registration with you computer or smart phone. 

NOTE: The NYSC online registration system automatically save each process you have passed through during registration. So you can logout and login any time to start from where you stopped.

2. When you get to the stage where to thumbprint, but because you don't have thumbprinting scanner, just log out.

3. Go to Cyber Cafe, and tell them that you only want to do thumbprinting, they would charge you N500 or less.

4. After thumbprinting in Cyber Cafe, log out and go back home.

5. When you get home, login and proceed to other stage (by that time, you have passed thumbprinting).

Source: https://nyscinfo.com/how-to-do-nysc-online-registration-with-n500/
Re: How To Do NYSC Online Registration With N500 Only (2019) by 0coded80: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Risky

No signature No passport upload

(1) (Reply)

Complete States That Pay And Don’t Pay Nysc Corps Members / NYSC Searching For 75 Ex- Corp Members Who Collected Loan Of N400k & N300k And.. / Kaduna Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.