Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) (45442 Views)

See The Stunning 2020 Toyota Highlander / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Dereformer(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2019
sauceEEP:
Cc olanshi
When is this one arriving naija?

After it had been involved in an accident or get flooded or both.

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by lisabty22: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Nice car want to buy the camry
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
mejai:
U r ryt bro. Civic 06 was copied.

whatever!!! Me don tire to dey rev 4000rpm @140/160km hr. small engine screaming grin

I can't even use a 4 cylinder car again.

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Champneys: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
People never buy 2014 Corolla finish 2020 don comot! lol

2 Likes

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by olanshi: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2019
sauceEEP:
Cc olanshi
When is this one arriving naija?

Bookmark our page, the first set will roll in by September, 2019..

IG @lanshiglobal

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by feldido(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Looking like a Hyundai car
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by stanley000: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2019
I want to ask, how hard can it be to use the nub gear system instead of this gear shift ugly shitt or wtf am I missing?
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2019
adanny01:
Cool but the dash looks like they borrowed from Big for nothing.

I like the exterior but the dash is just an eye sore.

The front bears a tad of resemblance to 2018 Honda Civic even after the Civic has moved on. The 2019 Civic is simple and better. The Corolla looks like overcooked rice.

The 2 fixed glass of the front doors has been with Honda since 2006 and the side mirrors totally
resembles the old Honda Civic design.

Leave all this description bro.. The question at hand should be.. You get money to buy am
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Zofvizuals(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Toyota Corolla looking so ambitious now with the 2020 models.
Great designs! thanks hyundai's & the honda's
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by damzy88: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Champneys:
People never buy 2014 Corolla finish 2020 don comot! lol
Abi people still de buy 2003 model. angry
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2019
I will buy it next year january

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Billy0naire(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2019
What is the difference between this Model and the other models, does it run on water?
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Marvinspeed(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2019
cool car looks a lot like Honda City and Kia Rio at the same time.
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Hedonini:
Nonsense. It would be annoyingly over-expensive for nothing, as usual.
thank you!! Toyotas, especially the corolla, are ridiculously expensive in Nigeria.....imagine a 15year old corolla being sold for N2m!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Leave all this description bro.. The question at hand should be.. You get money to buy am

So because i no get money to buy am now no means say if i see am make i close my eye. All the discussion on Bugatti, Bentley, Ferrari et al on cartalk should sieze since non of us can afford them?

Even when I see Juliet Ibrahim passing with her beautiful body and her k legs, I should close my eyes and shut my mouth because she is married, abi? I cannot say oh, this woman is so fine but she get k legs? In fact you are saying i should just shut up because i dont have the celebrity status to marry her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2019
This is one extremely ugly eyesore of a vehicle. The gaping front grille looks like an accident damaged vehicle that is under repair by stoned and drunken apprentices working for no pay under Baba Mukaila panel beater at Owode Onirin, out there on the squalid outskirts of Lagos.

If I was given one of these cars free of charge, I would politely request that it is sold at a remote location, and for the money to be sent to me so that I can go and squander it at the Mustang Ranch in Nevada, servicing women of dubious virtue, and drinking Sapele Wata like there is no tomorrow.

In short, those who designed this hideous car should be arrested, tied together, and towed out to sea as shark bait, to serve as a cautionary deterrent to others who may be tempted to ape that appallingly bad taste in vehicle conceptualization.

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Billy0naire:
What is the difference between this Model and the other models, does it run on water?
#

It is uglier that anything I have seen in many, many moons. Whoever created this monstrosity deserves a vigorous flogging, followed by immersion in boiling oil for good measure.
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Wigetsolar:

You forget that automakers copy themselves.

Interior wise, give it to Honda but will you sell a Honda Civic and Toyota corrolla of the same year the same price after you have used them? No.

No car is perfect.

You really would not get it until you understand the economics.

You buy a Corolla and Civic brand new at N10m each. You use both interchangeably for a year. You used them equally and did maintenance equally.

You decide to upgrade and take both to the dealership. The dealership offers you N7m for the Corolla and N5m for the Civic.

I head to the dealership to get a used car and buy the Civic at N5.5m while another person buys the Corolla at N7.5m.

Who has more value for money? I do.

The only reason the Corolla sold so expensively is demand. Economics says the higher the demand the higher the price and the lower the supply leading to scarcity and even higher price. More people want a Corolla, the more its price goes up and the less value you get for your money since market forces have driven the price up and it doesn't reflect the true value.

The more people run from Civic K leg fear the less the demand and the less the price and the more the supply and the price even gets lower and you buy the Civic getting a higher value.

Look at it this way, brand new, is the Corolla same price with Camry? No. Camry is more expensive, but why does the value of camry falls and Corolla doesn't. Its just the demand of used Corolla.

Simple economics.

6 Likes

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Toyota and underpowered mediocre engine. A 1.8L on a 2020 model. undecided
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by icon91(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Is it just me or a general observation, newer models of toyota corolla features are impressive but the exterior designs of these newer models ain't really appealing to me, 2012 models(exterior design) is just best to me when it comes to corollas family, just my opinion though

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by smartistics(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Holy Shit, 1.8 -2.0l engine in 2020 model? When my old 06 maxima roar 270 horsepower.

2 Likes

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Billy0naire(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Jakumo:
#

It is uglier that anything I have seen in many, many moons. Whoever created this monstrosity deserves a vigorous flogging, followed by immersion in boiling oil for good measure.

Jakumo, be merciful.

Don't become another Jehovah.
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by wale0911: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2019
6MT for a 2020 car? I thought some folks said the future is going to be fully automated, that manual is old school and "suffer-head"?

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by koyeni(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2019
shocked
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by 2el(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

shocked
More photos
Which one is LE and SE ?
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
2el:

Which one is LE and SE ?
L=Limited . LE- Limited Edition SE- Sport Edition
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by paix(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
Sweet whip...If my bet9ja ticket enter, I go buy this one!!!!
Good dream. Would you need another ticket for the fuelling and maintenance?

1 Like

Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by sonety2k(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
cool
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Wigetsolar: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2019
adanny01:

You really would not get it until you understand the economics.

You buy a Corolla and Civic brand new at N10m each. You use both interchangeably for a year. You used them equally and did maintenance equally.

You decide to upgrade and take both to the dealership. The dealership offers you N7m for the Corolla and N5m for the Civic.

I head to the dealership to get a used car and buy the Civic at N5.5m while another person buys the Corolla at N7.5m.

Who has more value for money? I do.

The only reason the Corolla sold so expensively is demand. Economics says the higher the demand the higher the price and the lower the supply leading to scarcity and even higher price. More people want a Corolla, the more its price goes up and the less value you get for your money since market forces have driven the price up and it doesn't reflect the true value.

The more people run from Civic K leg fear the less the demand and the less the price and the more the supply and the price even gets lower and you buy the Civic getting a higher value.

Look at it this way, brand new, is the Corolla same price with Camry? No. Camry is more expensive, but why does the value of camry falls and Corolla doesn't. Its just the demand of used Corolla.

Simple economics.

Oga economics, what I said holds true. I agree in that the forces of demand and suppy affects price but rour analogy is somewhat of a second buyer making N500,000 for Civic and Corolla hypothetical.
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by adanny01(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Wigetsolar:

Oga economics, what I said holds true. I agree in that the forces of demand and suppy affects price but rour analogy is somewhat of a second buyer making N500,000 for Civic and Corolla hypothetical.

Isn't the N10m for both brand new Civic and Corolla not hypothetical?

Can you buy any of the cars with the said amount?
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Whobedatte:
Imagine dollar is about N120
Chai. I go just order straight sad
God Punish whoever directly or indirectly caused dollar to accelerate to 361. cry.
Re: See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) by easytig(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Wow can't believe it's over 700 in 2022 ,I weep for the future generations,it won't be easy at all
Coolgent:

God Punish whoever direct or indirectly caused dollar to accelerate to 361. cry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.