Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram (1307 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by PStacks(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Celebrity Hollywood gist milling around town now is how our Gangstar Rap artist has resorted to Social Media to go about requesting his debtors pay up their debt.

Most worrisome is the Nigerian-American being dragged into this mudslinging.

Rotimi co-stared with 50Cent in "Power" but it seems their relationship goes beyond working together.

It was reported that Rotimi boasted on instagram that his new EP "Walk With Me," got to the top of the R&B chart.

Almost Immediately, 50Cent was said to have shot back at Rotimi on an Instagram Video he captioned :

"My Man you owe an outstanding $300,000 now WALK WITH ME to the Bank"

In what was a very swift reaction to 50Cents Rant on Instagram, Rotimi shot back and allegedly denied that he owed 50Cent a Cent..

It seems the latest modus oprandi for 50Cents in the past one year where it seems he had been going after all of his debtors online, puportedly claiming that they owed him varying amount of unpaid debts.

OMA reporting for www.omascope.com Diaspora News Desk.

https://www.omascope.com/diaspora/50cents-going-after-debtors-online

Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by Abfinest007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
go n pay ur debt
Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
money good see 50cent with yeye set of teeth and useless Brown colour don fine finish

1 Like

Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by Hintona(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's like 50cent is going broke again
Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by Kingosytex(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
who else remembers this diss line "... am all about a dollar, what the f**k is 50 cent?"
Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by PStacks(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
money good see 50cent with yeye set of teeth and useless Brown colour don fine finish

As in. Ehhnnn. Money sweet.
Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by PStacks(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
who else remembers this diss line "... am all about a dollar, what the f**k is 50 cent?"

hahahaha. Lol.
grin

I do
Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by PStacks(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Hintona:
It's like 50cent is going broke again

left me wondering

maybe he should just file for bankruptcy
Re: 50cent Shames His Nigerian Debtor On Instagram by PStacks(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2019
olibaiba:
he should have done it privately

The Chairman is broke.. you are talking privately..

(1) (Reply)

Aunty Success VS Emmanuella: Comparing Both Comediennes(video) / Larry Da Leopard Death - Texas Renowned Tatto Artist Has Died / Monalisa Stephen Wants To Enhance Her Already Massive Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.