Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (80110 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Bossjakande: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
ahnie:
Beasts
dey are worst Dan DAT dey shld find dem and put a long broom inside thier penis.
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Bossjakande: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
barstards no lady deserve to go thru dis.
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Beey(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
hopexter:

Calm your tits down cheesy

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by BetWinners(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
I just watched the video & it have me a very hard erection.Women love being treated violently by men cool

3 Likes

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by piagetskinner(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is barbaric... some people are actually animals

To think that they derive pleasure in this kind of molestation is highly appalling
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by addexx: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Junkie1:
LOL PERVERTS USING THE OPPORTUNITY TO FULLFIL THEIR SEXUAL FANTASY

u just dragged the exact words from my mouth
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wanity:
Good for her

You horrible horrible thing

1 Like

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by bigfather(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Beey:
Not just harassment but sexual abuse.

Its so annoying ....those guys need to be shot ! The girl will be traumatised for plenty years to come !

2 Likes

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by bigfather(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
blackslayer:

she was sodomized and raped....This life is sick

I tell u
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Beey(f): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
bigfather:

Its so annoying ....those guys need to be shot ! The girl will be traumatised for plenty years to come !
Exactly. To think that they have Mothers and sisters.Pure evil.
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Patiks: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wanity:
Good for her
How did you descend to this state? Only God can handle your case.
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Skmoda360(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
MEGAWATCH:
Oh God, that region, that region will distroy this country and the worst is that the pretend alot.
you just mumu on your own sha...but i know that you be igbo man

fool........
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
These are the kind of 1diotic males the society is breeding.

Ugly , black regressive baboons.

They must be killed before they are recruited as political thugs.

Wretched animals.

I know they are nairalanders. So many demented, unproductive b@stards on this forum that must be expunged to where they rightfully belong- six feet under.
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Kasali226(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
OK ..Thief Dey catch thief
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Patiks: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wanity:

How do you expect criminal to be treated she's lucky they did not put pepe inside
There are many ways criminals are punished. This can never be one of them- you know why? Only deranged people (people wen devil dey play ball with their lives)
do this- not normal people.

Please do not quote me with another sick defense became I am feeling some holy anger right now and you don't want to be on the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by foreshore(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

A Shocking video has drawn massive outrage on Nigerian Social Media with many calling for the Police to investigate and bring the culprits to book.

The video posted online by a Twitter User, "@shetti_official" shows a group of young men molesting an unclad lady by inserting an empty coca-cola bottle in her private parts.

According to eyewitness reports, the lady allegedly stole a mobile phone and the men decided to 'punish' her by carrying out the Dastard act. Politics Nigeria could not ascertain the location in Nigeria where the incident occurred but it is believed to be in the south-west region.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/young-men-insert-bottle-in-ladys-privates-for-stealing-phone-photos/

It takes a criminal to do such to an human being. Just have to leave this country for good. Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by Patiks: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Wanity:

There's no normal for jungle justice, I know they are taking the law into there hands
So, you support them?
Re: Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] by abass1997(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2019
There are tears in my eyes watching this, I want to ask you people one question, If you this lady happens to be their sister will they do this to her?.
Why are we human so wicked, One thing i have to say is that let their children or sisters be treated the same they treat this lady.

kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

A Shocking video has drawn massive outrage on Nigerian Social Media with many calling for the Police to investigate and bring the culprits to book.

The video posted online by a Twitter User, "@shetti_official" shows a group of young men molesting an unclad lady by inserting an empty coca-cola bottle in her private parts.

According to eyewitness reports, the lady allegedly stole a mobile phone and the men decided to 'punish' her by carrying out the Dastard act. Politics Nigeria could not ascertain the location in Nigeria where the incident occurred but it is believed to be in the south-west region.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/young-men-insert-bottle-in-ladys-privates-for-stealing-phone-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.