Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque (48095 Views)

Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) / Lady Who Cleans Up Jabi Lake, Kick-starts Tree Planting Exercise In Abuja / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by SEONaijaExpert: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2019
It's better if it's dollars it's releasing like that

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by gonkin(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Africans. Those dirty kettles clearly shows it was dumped through some hole around the tree. The tree is hollow. Dey happy for dustbin

3 Likes

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by jnoz23(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
na story Dem dey find!

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by AerialMapper: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!!

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by brightisodje(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Africa and there stupidity why I'm i born in this shit call Nigeria and even broke too oppress by the shit call politicians
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
sukerefakere:
tongue tongue

Hmmmm

Repent for the kingdom of Allah is hand

Cc
Christians,hindus,atheist and the rest

Man-shallah. May Almighty Allah count us among those that will witness mercy of Allah. Amin
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Duggedised12(f): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
If you have watched "things people found in their homes " on youtube ,this is will not be a surprise. That people think its magic makes me weep for the sanity of many people .For crying out loud allah does not manufacture plastic kettles undecided undecided undecided, if allah loves his people so much he should have given them raw gold ,diamond, crystals etc,those are the things mother nature blesses mankind with not plastic kettles angry
I bet if you check the bottom of those kettles you will see "made in china" there grin grin

Indeed there is a thin line between religion and mental laziness. little wonder why less religious countries in the world are more stable and peaceful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
It's deep witchcraft revealing the idolatry of islam. Witches and wizards possess the ability to use trees as their covens.
The coven members in the mosque know the truth but will never disclose or admit it.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by mamaafrik(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
olodo,the kettles were put between the branches long time ago,the branches grew older and folded covering the kettles and because of the nondecomposing nature of plastic materials it stay put,check the colour on them and the tree branch webs.Mumu everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Joshkid(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
You mean plastic made from synthetic or semisynthetic organic polymers are coming out from a tree that has been cut down. grin grin grin

Holly molly, it even made it to the front page of the largest forum in Africa grin

I give up!!!

Superstition and cluelessness fester in a poorly developed mind.

Shame on the op and the mod that moved this to the fp.

I'm really appalled with the type of topics we debate upon on NL these days undecided
The Exit door is wide open!
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by cyprex: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
That's mysterious indeed.
Supernatural powers do exist

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by jrusky(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Allah and petty tricks be like pant and yansh...

Sorry not Allah it's those who posted the nonsense thst are not serious. Plastic kettle can't grow inside a tree unless that tree is a shrine for disbolic stuff being used by witches and wizards.
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Hotzone(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Masarachi paraphernalia
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by shogsman(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Religion is not only the opium of the masses,it’s the cyanide.

3 Likes

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by CALCULUS16: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Let them check the producer of these kettles. This in their mind prove the evidence of the sole approval of their religion by our creator.This is not miracle, because miracle deals with natural products not artificial product like this,

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Quran 37:14.
And when they see a sign, from Allâh, they mock at it.
And they say: "This is nothing but evident magic!

Allah have talk about this moment christain can say whatever they like now, on judgment day, eyes shall clear.

May Almighty Allah guide us right, amin

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by GOFRONT(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2019
As it is not a baby that is born with a Quran in her hand, It is now a tree habouring Buta Kettle in the mosque....

Make una tell dem say our eye don clear o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
CALCULUS16:
Let them check the producer of these kettles. This in their mind prove the evidence of the sole approval of their religion by our creator. This is magik, This is not miracle, because miracle deals with natural products not artificial product like this,

Both natural and artificial all belong to Allah. If God didn't created natural how will you turn it to artificial? Miracle can come unexpected and magic and miracle are not the same. Magic perform by man, but no man is performing magic in that pic and magic is not allowed in Islam or inside mosque. So this is miracle.
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Echebobifa: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Oya any malam/Aboki whe no get kettle oya come get your own.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by WeighWordSon(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Let them sell them and make money from it...

Made in China

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by TheAk(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Some idiotss will attribute it to God
I'm so happy I'm an atheist
you have to admit this is very strange and could have NO NATURAL causes.
I mean i'm free minded but if this is real i have no than to deem option this supernatural,so i think either this is some highgrade magic or its hogwash,and i pretty sure its the latter

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by daddio(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Chelsea82:
This is very strange and outragous as Hundreds of plastic kettles mysteriously coming out from a tree as is been cut down inside a Mosque!!!

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/hundreds-of-plastic-kettles.html?m=1

NO INSCRIPTION LIKE ALLAHU AKBAR OR I AM MOHAMMED THE GREAT ON THE KETTLES?

MIRACLES THAT DIDN'T OCCUR DURING Mohammed's ERA.

SOON BIBLES WILL BE RAINING FROM THE SKY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Smithwilliams826: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2019
This is Nigeria, there is no need for further investigation, just call it any name, people who will believe will but people who have sense and are reasonable will just sit and be watching the drama or story which is been played. This is Nigeria.
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2019
That's where they keep the kettles after ablution...no be oly mysterious na illuminati

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Smithwilliams826: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2019
I tire for Nigerians oh.
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by EClassicgold(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=FINESHIRT post=78965541]For real?

Dear Nigerians, bro it wil be good to help urself, remember NO BODY WANA GIVE EVERY BODY WANA TAKE even if na labour go do ham, move out of ur confort zone and fight ur battle by yourself.
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by dermmy(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:

LMFAO grin
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by dermmy(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2019
shogsman:
Religion is not only the opium of the masses,it’s the cyanide.

Lol. Una no well for this NL grin
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
for surely this is a sin may allah forgive you
Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by olawolami(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2019
this happened in my hometown, Saki oyo state.
the tree is called igi apee and it is in front of central mosque ,the tree was known for being strange...

1 Like

Re: Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque by MrPRevailer(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
It was conjured inside the tree with witchcraft.

For what purpose, is yet to be known.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.